Party?

Uhhhhhhh, no it hasn't been since NO FREAKING VEMBER. Anyways, don't chew my ass out. 😅 Thank you for reading like oh my god. Hope you enjoy!

(Namjoon's Point of View)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, ringing as loud as ever. I rub my and eyes and turn it off. I stay there for a little staring at the ceiling, thinking about what's gonna happen today. Don't ask why I just always do. I finally get up dragging my body to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab some OJ and drink straight from the carton. Suddenly I feel a buzz in my pocket, I quickly reach for my phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say.

"HEY!" Jin yells in my ear.

Ugh. I didn't look at who was calling, I was too much in a hurry to look. It's not that I don't like Jin. He's just loud, and in the morning, I'm just not prepared.

"Jin! Don't tell I can hear you just fine!" I yell in the phone.

"Oh, my bad." He said calmly now.

"Thank you."

"Anyways! There's gonna be a party tonight at my house. Wanna go?" he said in a begging voice.

"I guess." I replied with a sigh.

"Yay! Alright, see you at 8!" he hung up quickly.

Great, looks like I'll have to go. I mean I have to get my mind off what happened yesterday anyways.

THANKS FOR READING!!!