Inspiration , New Cover credits, and the Introduction to 'the Noblewoman'

Inspiration Credits

The Noblewoman and the Child came to me as a brain spark lent to me by one of Rob Theirs WARNING: Fairytales! updates.

The part that intrigued me wasn't the Wallbanging King, (and kudos, Rob, if you ever find this, that was a great title) the stepmother, or the poor little princess.

It was what if the King was stricken by his wife's death to the point he never left the one place he felt closest to her, the one room in his palace that he had spent the most time with?

And what if all sense of time passing was dulled to the grieving king, and his daughter, quite a young daughter, stepped quietly into her father's ruling shoes, but never officially?

And that is where the story sparked and became a full blown idea.

Introduction
Noblewoman is a story about how a girl turns to the only person who has never seen the potential of an advantageous marriage instead of a girl wrapped tightly in court politics, posturing, and pushed hither and tither by royal family and politically ambitious nobles alike.

A noblewoman who has quietly managed her duchy after her husband's tragic fall while hunting, leaving him alive, most unfortunately, and no heir.
She stepped up to the burden and rolled with the punches and succeeded enough to be branded as the court's most notoriously intelligent woman, trusted advisor and lady-in-waiting to the late, young Queen.

The Noblewoman is half historical fiction, half realistic fiction, and all about the silent ways women once rose in power and the slick footing they traversed to keep it.

Artwork Credits

The Revenge of Feidre Drummond's cover is likely going to remain My Anthologie's cover for the foreseeable future. But fear not, Noblewoman will get a cover and a cover page, just below this one.

Cover art by Vladimir Volegov, title and author name added by me with Wattpad Covers. Thanks, Wattpad!

Thank you for your continued support of my rights.