Introduction

Diksha pov:

I  am diksha. i got my first trip to hyderabad from mumbai. I was going in a train to meet the client. He is my regular customer. When ever he get chance he prefer me.

    I was from red-light area in mumbai. my  age is 22. I got menstruation when i was 13. Owners and customer used to call me " t ". I got these name because of my titis. My titis are so big that it will  tempt even the girls too.

   Sorry, if u don't want any adult content book then please take any other book as these book has adult  content in it. As i said my age is 22 but my boobs looks juicy, my face looks sexy, my ass i already said about that.my owner had injected me drugs to enlarge my sizes.

The process to enter the field is first my owner tells us how to get fucked up and how to tempt the customer. After his class he will fuck us and give us rating. I got 5 out of 5 which means i need to work 25 hours in  day. After that i will be allotted a room for the work. The room will be so insufficient. We get holidays in monday, Saturday and friday sometimes. But as i am a hot chick i will called in holidays too. They send customers even i am feeling sick . Sorry, i am changing the story from comedy to   tragedy.

    One day a customer came to my room whose age will be 55.he came to me and said "i listened so many things about your titis and boobs. so, i came. Now remove your clothes i want kiss and fuck that." and given me money.
I returned the money and removed my clothes then slept on the bed. While removing my dress he put a different expression which i didn't seen in my life. He slept on me and kissed my right boob. He died because of heart attack. Then i came to that a beautiful woman body can even kill a man. I took the money from his pocket and donated the money.

      Another one. These time a young boy just 15 years old. Came up to my room and seen me give me tight hug. Then ran into the bathroom. U can understand what came to him.
I was travelling to hyderabad because one day a gangster came into my room and fucked me. While going out he said to my owner "i want her when ever i come to Mumbai, right" i seen that from the window.

The train reached the hyderabad. The city is not cool but the air has freedom in it.