Police Introduction

Police pov:

My name is ACP vikram to hyderabad. I hunt gangster. My age is 32.I don't look like 32 because of my fitness.I am orphan. I got this job with determination and willpower.my goal is to make these country clean of these gangster who make money through orphan like me, who make orphan like me, i hate them.
I got married to a girl at 25 but she ran away because of my sincerity. After that i didn't even thought of getting married. i am sex addict when my wife ran away. I went to so many girls. I fucked them but it didn't given me satisfaction as they are not my loved ones. After seeing u, i thought to fuck you and send you to your area. But i loved your body.so i thought to put you as my toy. The pain of you changed me into toy.when i told you i will send you to the area that words didn't come from my heart. My heartbeat became normal when you said " i will be with you". Now, i am telling you i love you and i fucking love u.
After listening to me she cried.i don't why she is crying because of my story or my proposal.she hugged me then i got clarity that she loved proposal and she said "i love you". That day my dream came to get in love. With the bonus to love i got a hot body too. From then to the night we didn't slept and didn't ate. We didn't only one thing the whole day. Fucking fucking and fucking.