Five Minutes

Then, i took the auto to the lodge where my gangster live. I knocked the door.He came and grabbed into the room.
I asked him "why u called my owner to send me here. "
He said "just stop talking and remove your clothes. The police may come any time."

Gangster pov:

I got "shoot at sight"order. My dream is to fuck the diksha as much as i can. So,i  called her owner to sent her to hyderabad. The door knocked i thought it may be police. I seen a girl through the hole. I opened the door and grabbed her into the room. She asked me questions which i didn't answered and asked her to remove her as early as possible. While i and diksha were removing the clothes the police entered. I called my guys but they didn't came.  I think after the entry of police officer they ran away. I begged him to leave me for five minutes to fuck her.
But he didn't leave me as i know he is strict.

Police pov:

I got a information that the gangster is in these lodge. I went into his room. There i seen a girl with him and they were busy in removing their clothes. I took him into the custody. He begged me not to live him but to give five minutes time. The girl is so hot. I want to fuck hard. I shouted the gangster with my pistol.

I asked her "which area"

She said "red-light area "

I said "come with me"

She followed me to my police jeep. I asked her get in. She asked me not to arrest her. I nob  my head. Then i Took her to the hospital to check whether she has HIV are not? The report said that she don't have HIV.