The End

Police pov:

That girl made a angry young man but this girl made a kind one. After her entry into my heart, i started enjoying my life. I started living to be frank. I became romantic guy which i thought will not happen. She is thinking that i gave her life but she shown me how life will be. See, she changed me and now cutely sleeping with on my chest. These want i can do.

Diskha pov:

While going to orphanage home.
I seen a girl who is begging on the road. The girl brought my past into my mind. Which i didn't said you.

I am also a beggar in hyderabad . Some people kidnapped me and sold me in red light area.Now, i thought of adopting her as i seen me in her . But didn't said to sir.

We reached the orphanage home. There we seen children but all of them are wounded. I asked to warden" why children are wounded, u beat them"
Warden said " no madam, i think they fought with each other"
Sir said" what u think, you paid salary for watching them but you."
Sir continued " let me check the homage"
We looked into the homage. The room of the children were not good. There is no play ground.there is no proper food. Sir complained to the higher authority about the homage.

While we are coming from orphanage home. I seen the same girl. kidnappers were trying to kidnap her. I shown it to sir. He shouted and kidnappers left her. Sir chased them but they escaped from him. We went to the girl. Then sir asked the girl " what is your name"
She squeezed and said "diksha "
Then immediately sir said to me " we will adopt her"
That words made me emotional.when i was kidnapped, if there was a guy like sir then my live would be saved. But what happened is happened. Now i am thankful to the kidnaper who kidnapped me if they didn't kidnapped me i will not be getting sir me live. Sir, you changed my life. Now he is changing her life.
Sir said "what , shall we adopt her"
I got emotional and said"yes, sir"
We asked the girl" will you come with us"
She just smiled and I kissed her chin.