#4

Frisk: Uuuu..! Sorry!! The author can get lazy.. But! This needs to go on, right? How are you, dear reader? I hope you've been well!

Frisk goes over to a table, and searched for a certain paper.

Frisk: Found it! Uhm, let's see.. Ah! Interesting.. Let's make this work!

Asriel: Whatchu got there?

Frisk: Gah..! Oh, it's you.. You almost gave me a heart attack man!

Asriel: Sorry, sorry

Sans: be careful next time, coz we may not know the winner if you keep doing that goat boy.

Asriel: I.. I know that! You don't have to point that out you.. nincompoop!

Frisk: Alrighty, stop! Today we'll be doing.. A request from @TalerGirl, which suggests that we all go to a carnival!

Hearing this stattement, both sans and asriel went dumbfounded.

Asriel: That's it? That's really it? C'mon, are you hiding something Frisk?

Sans: that's.. i dunno, there's just something weird about this. i have to agree with goat boy though, you're hiding something..

Frisk: Can't we at least have some fun though?

Asriel: Guess you're right..

Sans: i still think you're being quite suspicious, but whatever

Frisk: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go ask Chara!

-ringtone-

Frisk: Heyoz! Frisk here, with two dudes. I think you ordered something

Chara: Hey! Wait, I did..?

Frisk: Yeah! More like.. you OWE us this. Go to the carnival. Right now, we're waiting.

Chara: You mean right NOW? Not tomorrow or-

Frisk: kay see ya there

Chara: Fri, wai-

- tuuuut -

Frisk: Kay! Let's go!

-~Later ~-

Chara: Hey

Asriel: Char, you're here! <3

Sans: yo

Frisk: Hey Cha-cha!

Chara: .. Were you so bored on waiting you made a new nickname?

Frisk: You did too. It was quite impressive, calling me 'Fri', which is quite new and I have never heard of that before on the last minute

Asriel: Ooh! Counterattack!

Sans: ifeelsoold

Asriel: What was that?

Sans: I said, I feel so cool

Asriel: Hah! Just so you know, i'm cooler! Huhuh!

Frisk: Let's just have some fun!

So on that day, they enjoyed so many activites. It was fun, so much fun. Hanging out together as friends, all fun and games. But.. did you not suspect anything? Why is this simple?