Sabotage

The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding~ Unknown
———————————————————————

Drake Olstein's point of view:

The worst place to be is sitting on a cold, steel jail toilet, having your food pass right through your mouth and bursting out the other end. My stomach couldn't handle the food, therefore I was stuck on the toilet for at least an hour. And the toilet was fucking cold. I was more used to luxurious foods like ratatouille (I do it, I do it, I'm a tasteless ratatouille).I wasn't used to this shitty slop food that they gave us. It was gray and tasted like dark matter. It tasted like negative energy if that even made sense.

Women always wanted me. I was charming and rich. I know I'm good looking, yet I was confused as to why Y/N wanted nothing to do with me. It hurt my ego momentarily until I was fired up. I was allowed one phone call a day. I called my family the first day, letting them know what was going on. Today I decided I would call my trustworthy assistant. She had the hots for me and we got dirty on my office desk every once in awhile. But what really kept her around, was the money. Most of my assistants in the past had quit after a short time of being around me, but Melody stuck around. I dialed her personal phone number waited for an answer. She answered after a few rings.

"Melody Williams speaking"

"Mel, its Drew"

"Mr. Olstein? I thought you were in prison" She sounded shocked to hear his butter smooth voice on the other end of the line.

"I am indeed still trapped in this hell hole, I need a man on the outside, or a women, that'd be you"

"Of course sir, I'd be happy to oblige, what exactly do you need me to take care of?" She asked.

"Break them up" was all he said before hanging up the phone. He sighed and walked his traffic cone looking ass back to his cell. The orange jumpsuit looked awful on him, yet he still had men waiting and watching for him to drop the soap.

Back to Regular Point of View:

The house was eerily empty, so you decided to watch the cartoons that you loved. Saturday cartoons and a bowl of fruity pebbles was your guilty pleasure. You were a bit sore from the night you had with Jimin, which was everything you had hoped for and more. You and Jimin decided that tonight you both would treat the boys to dinner and then tell them that you were in fact two lovebirds as Namjoon always put it.

You finished your cereal and carried the bowl into the sink, then preceded to your room where you put on a pair of jogger shorts and a t-shirt.

You threw your hair in a ponytail and got in your car. You went to the nearest supermarket and bought a gallon of ice cream. Although you were dressed to go on a run, there was no way in hell you were actually going to.

When you pulled into your street, you could see commotion outside your house. You pulled into the drive way and there you saw him. Jimin. Kissing another women. Your heart sank in your chest and your eyes welled with tears. Jimin turned to you with a surprised look on his face as you pulled out of the drive way. Not daring to turn back to look at him as you sped off into the now coming night.