Flat Line

A plain of grass, flat and filled with wheat and grass that sifted through your fingers when you touched it.

It was all so peaceful and everything was bright. It made you feel warm inside, all ooey and gooey.

But suddenly this peaceful world was burdened by a terrible beeping noise. You covered your ears but it persisted.

Suddenly your eyes snapped open. There you were, lying on a hospital bed. An iv was stuck in your arm and a bandage was wrapped around your head.

"She's awake" you heard a voice say. Your eyes snapped to your left and sitting there was Jung Hoseok, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Hello Y/N" he smiled. He was quieter than he usually was, his sunshine smile also seemed sad.

Namjoon came and sat next to him. The other surrounded you. Jimin sat in Hoseok's spot and took your hand, you almost wanted to pull it away.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"Y/N, that girl that kissed me was Drake Olstein's manager" jimin said,

You nodded. "That makes sense. I had a feeling you wouldn't do something like that to me"

"Of course not Y/N, you know I love you and only you" he kissed your forehead.

You smiled. "The feeling is mutual"

You paused and took a look around the room. "Why am I here? What happened?"

"You were in a car accident" Namjoon said.

"It was a drunk driver" said Jungkook. He balled his fist in anger.

"Did they catch them?" You asked.

"No" Yoongi said sadly. "It was a hit and run"

"But little Y/N, we will catch them eventually and put them in jail" Jin said. "Papa Jin promises you that"

You smiled again.

You felt your heart beat in your head, it pounded and pulsed. And you ached all over. Yet you still had that ooey gooey feeling inside of you.

And suddenly you were heaving and coughing. You couldn't breathe.

Taehyung ran off to get a nurse, screaming down the hall. "Someone please help"

Your hands were balled in the bed sheets, then they went to your throat. You eyes were filled with tears and your lungs wouldn't take in any oxygen.

A nurse came in and quickly looked at a camera they had placed inside of you earlier from an operation you had undergone.

"She's internally bleeding, the blood is seeping into her lungs"

"Doctor!!!" The nurse screamed.

You looked at Jimin, tears streaming down his face.

"Don't let go Y/N, please, I love you so much" he said.

But you already let go. You flatlined. And your life ended.