Wattpad Original
Mayroong 11 pang mga libreng parte

Wattpad Originals

Hello, Tanakas!

I would like to thank each and every single one of you for the support that you have given me throughout the years. I wouldn't be able to get to where I am today without your love and support.

Despite the times that I am unable to deliver you a satisfying update schedule because I get sick too often, you still waited for me and cheered me on. For that, I am blessed and thankful to have you all as my readers.

Today, I would like to share with you another milestone that we have reached as a growing family here on Wattpad. My story "Sinister Thirteen" will be under Wattpad Originals starting November 25th. Being a part of the Wattpad Originals creates a big opportunity for me to improve my skills as a writer and engage more in the writing community. I would like to ask for your support in this.

I am so thankful to be a part of this community and to have readers like you. I will improve my skills and deliver stories that are worthy of your time and support.

Once again, thank you so much for your unending support. I treasure each and every one of you. Long live, Tanakas!

To know more about the Wattpad Originals:

https://www.wattpad.com

- SinisterSnow