Part 4

The next morning the sun shone into the room and woke Ishita. She was so tired and did not want to open her eyes but then suddenly pictures of the last night came in her mind .

Full of panic she opened her eyes and looked at the bed side next to her.
Nobody, there was no one, Ishita lay alone in bed.

"Was that a dream ? Did I just dream it all ?"

Then she saw the mess in bed and a pillow lay on the floor. Her waiter's uniform lay spread out on the floor.

She jumped quickly out of bed and then she felt that her whole body hurt. She looked down at herself. She was Naked.

She grabbed a bedcover and wrapped it around her body.
Her thoughts were racing and her heart was about to jump out of her chest.
"OMG What have I done ?"

She went to the mirror and noticed the pain between her legs. "NO " She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the marks on her neck and shoulder.

"What have you done Ishita, how could you do that,?" she said to herself. She started to cry.

She went out of the room and went through the apartment . She was alone, there was no one. She felt like used and then thrown away.

"You do not need to cry about it Ishita now. Now it is too late, tonight you officially became a whore."
"Great, well done, be proud of you" she said sarcastically.

She looked at the clock and noticed that she was too late, she had to go to the clinic. So she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As she stood under the shower she felt the pain between her legs again and the memory of last night raced through her head. She leaned against the wall and cried loudly.

Raman was on his way home, why did he feel bad ? He thought of Ishita and how he sneaked out of her bed.

"Damn it,Raman There were so many women at this party, who would have spent the night with you without hesitation." But you had to seduce this innocent girl."

He had never landed in a woman's bed, nor had a woman been in his bed.
Apart from the fact that his parents and his siblings lived with him under one roof.
He always wanted a neutral place and that was a hotel bed.

Raman had never slept with a virgin, that was not his cup of tea.
He preferred the experienced women, women who wanted the same as he wanted. "Fun without consequences"

He decided not to think about it anymore and just forget about it.

To be continued