Chapter #8- Just Friends

Hello beautiful followers of mine :-) 

New update ay ay ay ay ay! 

Song f the day is- Down by Jason Walker ! It is from the official soundtrack of The Vampire Diaries :)

Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kians Point Of View

It was a lot of rage you know, to walk into my sisters room to find her cuddled between Connor and Ricky. Food everywhere and a show on the TV. Had they slept here?!

"What the hell is going on here?" i questioned, clearing my throat lightly. The three of them sprung awake, all shocked and almost confused as to what was happening to be honest.

I know i'm overthinking but seriously, my little sister.

She rubbed her tired eyes, "Uh nothing? We were eating and watching The Vampire Diaries and fell asleep thats all Kian" 

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Is this true?" i asked Connor and Ricky, they would never lie to me but Faith, well, every sibling lies to each other at some point in their life right? 

Connor nodded and Ricky said, "Yeah dude" I relaxed visibly. "Well, we decided we would spend the day at the pool and then later we might go horseback riding around the city, cool?" 

The three of them nodded and fell back into the bed and amusingly Faith pushed Connor and Ricky off and laughed when they hit the floor. Thats my girl!

"Chop chop!"

***

Faith's POV

I tied my hair in a lose ponytail even though i was going to take it off to get in the pool. In all honesty, i felt kind of awkward going into a pool with literally famous youtubers considering the fact of all their beauty especially Jenn and Andrea while i'm just the awkward one in the group most of the time.

 I chose to wear a Victorias Secret bikini that i found to be extremely pretty. It was white with a black heart in the middle and the bottom was completely white with a small Victorias Secret sign. I threw a muscle tee over that read "#Selfie" and some lose shorts and flip flops. I grabbed a towel and made my way down the stairs quietly. I could hear the group already outside, music seemed to be blasting, but not too loud of course. Other than the O2L boys i could hear other youtubers, and as i closed in i saw Anthony laughing uncontrollably withb Rebecca and Tyler with Troye playing with water guns and running around. 

I freaked out and rushed inside, making my way to the kitchen where i put my hands on the counter and held myself there for a couple of seconds before the back door opened and i heard footsteps. 

A hand was placed on my shoulder lightly, as it left soft water marks on my cold skin, "Are you okay Faith? I saw you run in.." Connor murmured softly. 

I slightly nodded, turning around to face him and leaning against the counter where i had my hands placed before. His hand dropped to his side as he stood facing me, with a frown present on his face, "I'm okay, it's just, this is all a bit overhwelming for me. I'm not used to this kind of thing, like parties and famous celebrities in my house," i paused and took a light breath, "I'm crazy, i know."

He chuckled lightly as his hand reached for my cheek and put a strand of hair behind my ear, "Those people out there are not celebrities, you don't need to be afraid, they will love you for sure, i promise." he said lightly, a small smile forming on his perfectly lined lips.