7

Request pending...
@felixlee231
June 25, 2016 - 2:31 am

Me:
It's only been a few months since you left and I just really miss my best friend.

Anyway

Maybe this is like some sort of diary or something. Yea...

Anywayyyy

I texted Jaemin that night, I don't know why.

Me and my desperate ass idk?

"Smh why'd you move when I was trying to avoid Felix"

It's the truth, I was avoiding you because people were starting to think we liked each other.  We were so similar and I remember you saying if someone liked you or something you'd distance yourself. That's what I did.

He replied to me and we talked some more.

After that I couldn't help but think I did some type of trade with the gods. Jaemin for our friendship.

I still didn't know why I couldn't lose it. So I tried to keep you and let Jaemin go.

You didn't talk to me  for a whole month after that situation. It was then March 15 when I texted your friend.

Remember you tried to set me up with him but we just ended up good friends.

He told me to just talk to you,  I'm a pussy
Of course I said no.

The next day you tapped my shoulder while I waited for the bus.

You acted like the whole month that passed by didn't happen.

I texted your friend that night and asked what was up.

He told me you noticed we didn't talk much the week we stopped talking. He said you thought you lost me.

I could not help but wonder how we distanced ourselves from each other at the same time and why we were so scared to confront one another. Guess we're just too alike.

Sorry if this is confusing... if it is please comment because I'm really tired and I just wrote this. Don't be afraid to comment your opinion. I'll always listen.