Prologue

"what is the next big idea Lucy~San?" A small timid voice cut through the humid summer air. "I am feeling a story about a single mother, I mean, well, sorta. She and the guy get together in the end though" Juvia stared at her in awe. "so it's like a biography of Juvia's life?" "Yes actually, I feel like your story would be an anthem to all the single parents out there..." Lucy gives a small smile to ensure that this is a good idea. (A/N: O mihi tam studiose meum vestrum Lucy hahaha)

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋(Slight Lemon Warning)🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

With each thrust Juvia slowly lost her recently gained sanity. Screaming Gray's name as fast as she could trying not to hyperventilate. "Hey Ju, I'm coming ok?" Gray says between hearty moans. "Yes Gray-Sama!" Juvia coughed out. And with a strong final thrust both of them came.
*****The next morning ******
Juvia woke up to a roaring head ache forcing her to get up but tempting her to stay in bed for a few more hours. She slowly dragged herself out of bed to rush to to the restroom to throw everything thing that she ate last night out of her stomach.
(A/N: ..... O mihi meus es tu * * abominatio animae gravida juvi !!!!!)(oml stfu)
"I feel ya Ju. I was right we're you were a few minutes ago." A comforting hand drew small slow circles in her back. "Should we just forget last night happened? I mean, I think we had, well sex." Gray said into the awkward silence. "what?" Juvia responded looking at him quizzically. "We were drunk and we had sex." Gray muttered into her ear. "Oh... Can we at least act normal?" She said knowing that Gray would decline the offer that she really wanted share. "Ok, but we probably shouldn't tell the guild, they would kill us." He responded.