Chapter Numero 1

A few weeks later

Juvia holds her slightly growing stomach in her hands as if it was something precious. Gray unlocks the door after coming home from a mission to a loving girlfriend always happy to see him. Something was different, that was quite obvious.
"Juvia has something she has to tell you, Gray~Sama." Ju says before leading him to the table for lunch. "Yea, what's up?" Gray says minding what he says in case it is a special occasion. "Well, Juvia is, umm, pregnant." She mustered out looking at Gray trying to tell his response.

His face stayed in this emotion that was a cross between confusion and shock. "Umm, Gray~Sama?" Juvia says after a pregnant silence (huhu puns my dudes, puns...). "Y-you had an affair?" (quid asini sepelietur!) He said trying to grasp a since of reality. "What?! Juvia would never! What would give Gray~Sama the idea of that?!?" Juvia said getting up from her chair. That's the only possible way she was pregnant... right? Have they even had sex? Oh yea.. he forgot about that drunken mishap. Well f**k.

Gray never really thought about being a dad and he took note of it once after that somewhat one night stand, but he hadn't thought to hard. But now she finds out she is pregnant? It's been months since then. What if they just aborted the baby, wait no don't put it like that, terminate the pregnancy, still sounds bad but it's better than option 1... "I'm sorry." He said simply.

"Sorry about what?" She asked. "I'm sorry but I would like to terminate the pregnancy. I'm not ready to be a dad, and you're not ready either. It just makes sense."
*Slap* (Lux: O te messed usque bitch poo)
A firm hand is smashed against his cheek leaving a faint pink color. He looked at Ju to see tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "First, you think Juvia cheated on you, and now that you know that the child is indeed yours, y-you want to kill it?" Juvia whispered.

"Before Juvia would say that she would do anything for Gray~Samas heart, but this, this is to much. Juvia would be killing an innocent child, not even born yet! Do you know how much that would burden Juvia? Knowing that she purposely killed her child, just for their fathers love... That is unacceptable." She said raising her voice toward the end. "Ju-" "please leave this house. Juvia will pay for it. Go find a girl willing to kill her unborn child to be with, because I'm not her." Juvia said cutting Gray off. "Ju hold up!" Gray started while getting up to go to Ju. "Please go." She said once again.

"Ju-!" He started before being blasted out of the house like a leaf in a water geyser.(Lux: ut daemonium de Splish Splash domum tuam ) He saw Juvia walk to the door before slamming it shut and locking it. A light drizzle fell from the sky followed by a large storm, of Juvias making probably.

The emotional, pregnant, and now lonely on top of all of that, Juvia shrunk unto the floor releasing her tears from her eyes. "What is Juvia going to do now?" She muttered before passing out.
~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by "Yours Truly" (Lux: if you get that I'm so proud of you🤩🤩🤩)~~~~~~~~~~
A faint knock came from the door waking Ju up from her emotional nap. She looked through the peep hole to see Erza, Mira, Levy, and Lucy waiting for her to open the door. Juvia got up and smoothed her hair out to look presentable and opened the door of awaiting guests.

Mira was the first one in rushing to give Ju a hug, soon after came everyone else into a large hug. "Are you ok Juvia?" Erza said after what seemed like forever. "Yes Juvia is ok." She lied. Lucy pulled her away and grasped her hand tightly and said, "what is it? Your eyes are rarely this clouded, only when ever you're super upset about something." "N-nothing." "Gray?" Lucy guessed and Juvia nodded. Levy started ranting about how Juvia deserves better than Gray, and this that and the other. "Juvia's sorry to interrupt, but he broke up with Juvia because he's not ready to be a father and Juvia is pregnant."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT~~!!!"

So this is my story pls comment and don't judge im not perfect it's my first fanfic😫 hope you enjoyed
Gee thanks Lux...