Chapter 4

A/N Ok so again sorry for slow updates we are jam packed with school work, and here recently we decided unanimously to work on separate fanfics at this time. If you haven't noticed the we's, this profile is run by more than one person. We won't be giving our actual names, only names of our persona(hint hint wink wink nudge nudge) I am Bailye, and my friends name is Lux. Lux is bilingual and she usually makes side notes in ______, however when writing she does so in English. So yea. Sorry for the long wait but now we bring you, Ice Ice Baby: Chapter 4

A month or so later Juvia is 6 weeks preggo and yea

Juvia Pov
The morning sickness is horrible. It just ruins my day. The doctor said that it was normal, I know that they went to school for years to study medicine and the human body, but if a person is barfing every morning to the point that it becomes a habit, it's  just weird. Also me and Lyon are better friends now. He knows about the baby and he is still hanging out with me anyway. I mean don't get me wrong I really like him, but in a friendly way and I'm glad he respects that. He's super fun to be around and I'm so glad I have a friend like him. I'm getting over Gray. I mean, hopefully. I just can't cope with the fact that my baby won't have a biological father figure in their life. Why am I complaining? Life is good.

Lyon's pov
I know Juvia will never love me like she does Gray, I just think she needs someone stable in her life. Some to count on, depend on, and trust. I'm here to support her. She deserves someone there. Everyone does. I don't think what Gray did was fair, but he is like a brother. Just saying, he isn't an overall rude guy. I know Gray, he wouldn't just break up with Ju just because she was pregnant. "Lyon, does this dress make my butt look big? Or is it just me..." "You look great." I respond mentally patting myself on the back for avoiding the 'am I fat' question. "Thank you Lyon, we probably need to go to the doctors office. I'm so nervous. Haha." She laughs and it lights up the room. OFF TO CONQUER THE DOCTRS OFFICE!!!!!!

(At doctors Office)
"Juvia Loxar?" A voice calls, cutting through the casual muttering and giggling between other patients. The nurse waiting by the door is small and quite adorable.

Juvia's POV
Nervously I stand with Lyon next to my side, then start to shuffle to the nurse looking down at the ground. I could feel the stares of everyone else on my back as I walk to the room. 'Nosy People mind your own business' . Taking a seat on the bed with Lyon sitting in the chair, I awnser the questions bent asked to me by the nurse. She guided us to a room and seated us while we waited for the doctor to come. When she finally came we started the check-up.

She then asked me to lie down and take off my shirt so she could check my baby. I started to take off my shirt when, I stopped and froze. Slowly I looked at Lyon who was just staring as I hand my hands on the hem of my shirt. When then just stared at each other until he finally got the hint and left the room so that I could change. 'That was weird'  I thought as I looked at the doctor while she looked at me like she was amused. "All right dear this will fill slightly weird but bear with me here." She said.

She laid me back on the bed and told Lyon to come back in. She then put a gel like substance on my stomach, and she was right it did feel weird. "Now if you look at the screen you can see a little bean. That is your little babu" she then cleared her throat "Sorry baby" she was blushing at her pronunciation but I didn't think she needed to at all "Juvia thinks it is just fine if you say 'babu'" I told her reassuringly. She looked very relived  when I told her that "Can we have pictures of the babu please" Lyon said in a teasing manner.

After given the picture we went to the front desk and set up a appointment for the next time we come. "That was fun, we should do this again"  Lyon said laughing, " Lyon-sama we are going to do this again just next visit I'm bringing Rival...I Mean Lucy-chan with me to the office." She mentioned a while ago that she would help me through this. He looked a little dejected by this but never the less understanding. He nodded his head and smiled. We later parted ways as I went back to my house to sleep. Tomorrow will be a weird day I can just feel it.
————————————————————
Sorry this took so long to write this it really is a job to handle with all this stuff going on. I hope everyone at least has toilet paper to survive and don't forget to wash those hands. One more thing updates will be slow so please don't rush me, I am drown in school work so please don't add more stress to that and if you can't handle it then you can leave. I don't want those kind of people stressing me out I understand if it's after not getting a post for over a month tho cuz that's my fault. But please be respectful and don't blast me, I already have enough on my plate.

Sincerely, one