The Sorting Hat

Okay Short A/N- Im going based off what i rember because i havent read or seen the movies lately. And I'm sorry it's been ages

Harry watched the castle come in to  view. Harry had changed into his robes along with his new found friend Ronald Billius Weasly. Harry heard a new voice thay yelled "First years follow me."

Harry and ron shrugged and left the train car to find a very tall man with a large beard and patchy clothes. He had fuzzy black hair and black beedy eyes but he raidiated kindness.

Harry lead all the so called "First years" to the docs where there was boats. 

"hello, whats your name?" Harry cheerfully asked the tall man.

"Hagrid. And Ye be Arry Potter correct? I knew ye as a baby.." He smiled at him.

Harry raised an eyebrow "You did?" 

"yeah. Im the grounds keeper."

"Did you know my parents?" Harry asked Sirius and remus  sometimes but they got all choked up about it.

'not well.Hows Sirius  and Remus?" He asked

"well... fine I guess."

All of us reached the docs and i got out of the boat.

"First years this way. " a woman he recognized by Sirius and Remus discription as Mcgonagall.

A boy yelled "TREVOR!" And picked up a toad that was on the ground.
He had brown hair and buck teeth. He had brown eyes and wore a sweater vest.

"We are ready for you now." Mcgonagall lead them through big oak  doors and leaf them infrount of a stool with a ratty old hat.

Mcgonagall told them to stop as she unrolled a piece of parchment. The hat started to sing. I was shocked i mean it wasn't even good singing.

After it finished mcgonagall called a name. They walked up and the hat called out hufflepuff.  It went like that untuill he heard Ron's name called.

"Another weasly eh? I know just what to do with you..GRYFFINDOR!"

Then, That frizzy haired girl named Hermione also got Gryffindor.
Several people went up then I was called.

I shakily went up
The hat and I had a conversation in his head.
Not slytherin not slytherin
Are you sure about that?
You can hear my thoughts?
Yes, and your memories.
Not slytherin not slytherin
Well if your sure i know where to put you.
GRYFFINDOR

The hat was taken away and I went and sat down at the Gryffindor table.