Reader x Steve Rogers

Warnings: Strippers, talk about nudity, violence, talk of rape, light kissing and touching

Characters Involved: Reader, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton.

Prompt: Steve, Bucky, Nat, and Clint go in for a easy recon mission. Only thing, the mission is in a strip club. A few things go awry and a fight breaks out.

Word Count:

---

"You ready?" Steve asks his group. They all nod in return as they fix their coms. One after another they jump out of the car and head towards they strip club. Steve walks in first and is greeted by a woman, who can't be more than 22 years old, wearing just a bra and lace panties.

"What can I do for you big boy?" She asks in her most sexy voice and pushes her chest out to have the illusion her boobs are bigger than they really are.

"I'm just looking for a table at the back, please" Steve shouts over the blaring music.

"Sure thing big boy" the girl drawls out and pulls Steve along by his hand. She arrives at an open table at the back.

"Here you go cutie" the girl says as she pats the table. "Anything else for you" she reaches for his hand and bends forward a bit, showing off her tits.

"No, that's good for now thanks" Steve replies while sliding a couple of one dollar bills in the garter that is around her thigh. The girl leaves while walking in a slow strut towards another table. Natasha, Clint, and Bucky quickly slip in and sit at different tables from each other.

Steve sits back and begins scanning the room looking for the man that fits a description. Steve quickly looks down at his hand which has the description scrawled on it.

"6 Foot, brown hair, dark jeans, combat boots, flannel button-up" Steve quickly read the description over to make sure he knew who we was going after.

After about 15 minutes Clint speaks on the coms

"Hey guys, I think I've found our guy" Clint informed his team. "Far right side of the club 3 tables in front of Barnes. He is going towards the back where the private room is."

Steve quickly scanned the room and his eyes landed on the guy who Clint was describing.

"That's him. Okay, you guys ready?" Steve confirmed.

Everyone quickly confirmed they were ready and were about to get moving to the corner but a bar fight quickly broke out. Everyone snapped their heads towards the 4 men fighting.

"Bucky, Clint, please take care of that. Nat and I will go get the guy" Steve ordered his team

"On it, Steve" Bucky got up from his seat and approached the men fighting. Clint and Bucky got to work splitting it up. One guy swung at Clint but he swiftly dodged it and hit him in the ribs with a ring that sent an electric shock through the mans body. The man quickly let go of Barton and dropped to the floor with a thud.

"That's one" Clint joked while running to the 2 men attacking Bucky. Clint kicked the inside of one guys knee making him drop then kneed him in the head to knock him out. Bucky quickly followed behind subduing the second man who was attacking him. Bucky quickly tased the man and had him drop to the floor incapacitated.

Clint ran at the last man, dropping to the floor and proceeding to slide along the floor knocking the man down. Clint tased the last man having him fall unconscious. All the club goers eyes were on Bucky and Clint who just took out 4 men on their own. Bucky quickly glanced over to Steve and Nat who just entered the private lounge.