Start of something new.

Trigger warning: themes of suicide and depression ahead. Read at own risk.

Jungkook's PoV

He took me up to the roof where a glass room was. It was cost and warm but the stars were visible when I looked up from the king sized bed. We fell asleep together, legs tangled between each other and the thin, silk bed sheets. He held me close to him, even when he was asleep and I felt the love no one ever game radiating off him. I felt safe. I felt home.

His words replayed in my head and I wondered if he really loved me or if he just wanted me for his sexual fantasies. I don't know if I love him or not but there was something, an attraction and I was sure I liked him. A lot, actually.

"Kook..kookie" he mumbled and his dark lashes fluttered open. "Go back to sleep, Tae. It's still dark outside." I said cooly. I didn't mean for it to be harsh but I guess he took it the wrong way, especially when I turned around, my back facing him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked and his long slender fingers trailed soothingly across the skin of my upper arm. I closed my eyes and turned back around. We were face to face now. I looked deep into his eyes and when I saw the hurt inside them, I felt guilt pool in the pit of my stomach. I kissed the tip of his nose and moved back, reaching for his hand and intertwined our fingers. "No. Just thinking" I smiled - a fake smile of course - and closed my eyes.

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what's wrong." He whispered and my eyes snapped open. His eyebrows were furrowed and he looked worried. He looked right through me and was genuinely worried. I sighed and look down. I was ashamed of doubting him. "You don't think I just toyed with you, right? I really do love you. It's okay if you can't say it back just yet, or ever, but I feel as though you like me, too. I won't hurt you. I promise." And I believed him. He understood me and didn't pressure me. I felt safe with him and I didn't want to give up that feeling. I liked him. Maybe not loved him but I was sure it was only a matter of time before I did.

Taehyung's PoV

Time skip a week.

"Right Susan you dumb fuck. Listen to me for the last time. You. Print. Out. The. Document. On. The. Pen-drive. It's not that hard." I groaned in frustration whilst looking through the papers on my desk. I heard the door open and I didn't bother looking up. "Susan again?" His sweet voice rang through the room. I felt his hands on my shoulders massaging them and I felt relieved purely at the touch. "Yeah. This intern thing was a mistake. Yesterday that Danny boy wasn't bad. But Susan is so much worse. Thankfully there's only 5 more of them left and then you're back to sitting here with me." I turned around and brought him closer by the waist. I snuggled into his toned tummy and hugged him close. He ran his fingers through my locks and I swore I could've fallen asleep right there and then. "Babe you've gotta get back to work. How about you leave early today? You look tired. I don't want you to overwork yourself. Have you even eaten today? It's nearly 3pm!" I chuckled at him. I loved that he didn't want me to get off work so we could fuck but because he was actually concerned. "I haven't eaten but don't worry. I'll finish at 8 today okay? I'll have Susan work the same hours as all the others and then I'll leave. What time you working till?" I smiled up at him and he still played with my hair. "Okay. I'll go get you some ramen. I'm in till 11 but I'll get back home at around 11:40 if I walk. I'll be home by 12 either way. Don't wait for me, you should rest." He smiled and tried to walk away but I caught his wrist. "Are you mad? 11?! Who set you in till 11?! You are not staying that long, you're coming home with me!" I exclaimed and brought his down onto my lap. He laughed and playfully hit my chest "I have to stay. Hobi Hyung and I have to finish the design for the creation for tomorrow. The fashion show is on Thursday which, may I remind you, is the day after tomorrow." He scolded and I groaned. "You're not walking home. I'll order you a taxi for that time. Don't worry." He bent down and pecked my lips. "Thank you. Susan is in the elevator so I'll get going but I'll be back with some ramen in a few." He kissed me again and walked out of the door.