Sorry.

Long and bad af. I'm sorry but this chapter is vvv rushed and vvvv shit but I wanna kick start the drama here and just have a nice way to continue from there. I think I have an idea of the plot so just bare with me. Also. I'm trying to update but exam season is right up my ass and those physics equations are not sticking with me.

Taehyung's PoV

"Mild hypothermia and overstimulation. Nothing too serious we'll give him some fluids, let him heat up and he'll be fit to go home tomorrow evening the latest.

He must really love you, he was mumbling your name when he was waking up."

I felt a pang in my chest. He loves me. He was thinking about me, talking about me. I thought to myself. After nodding and thanking the nurse, I sat down on the chair beside him, holding his pale hand and kissed it. I lowered my head and before I knew it, tears were escaping my eyes and my shoulders were shaking, the guilt too much to handle.

"I'm sorry, kookie. I'm so sorry. I get jealous so easily it's stupid and I hurt you even though I promised. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you. Jungkookie I'm so sorry. God." I sobbed and gripped onto his hand, letting my tears fall. I didn't dare look up, I was too ashamed.

"Don't worry, Tae Tae. I forgive you." His raspy voice echoed through the room and I sprung to my feet, hugging him at the speed of light, multiple apologies flowing out of my mouth. "It's okay. You didn't know. But I'm fine. I threw away the blade and took the prescribed pills. I thought that the bath wouldn't do such harm but I guess that I overworked myself. Sorry, I promised not to do that." He chuckled and coughed lightly. I cried and caressed his face. He was so beautiful to me. I felt him wipe my tears away gently and I smiled, leaning into his touch. He brought my face closer to his and kissed me. It was slow, passionate, loving. "It's okay, Tae. I'm here now. It's okay" he said and smiled.

"I love you, Jungkook."
"I love you, Taehyung." He smiled and kissed my nose. "Isn't it supposed to be 'I love you, too'?" I asked, and kissing his nose back. "No because I don't love you in addition to you loving me. But I suppose it sounds better" he said and we both laughed like teenagers in love. We were though.

"Mr. Kim. Does that mean I can have my favourite job back, or is that place reserved for the intern..?" He asked, biting his lip playfully and playing with my collar. "Oh I don't know. Do you deserve it? Are you ready for the sights you may witness during this extremely hard and strenuous job?" I said and he soon erupted into a fit of giggles. "As long as I'm with you I think i don't mind." He blushed and searched through my eyes. "Well I guess it's settled then." I smiled warmly at him and leaned closer to him. "Promise?" He said just as i was about to kiss him. "Promise." I answered and was about to move away when I felt him grip my collar. "Seal it with a kiss." He smiled, his bunny teeth showing cutely and I quickly moved back, pecking his lips. He brought me back and before I knew it we were having a hot make out session.

"Jungkook. Mmhh. Stop. Kookie. You've gotta rest." I said, trying to resist his lips and get him off me. Hurt flashed through his eyes and he looked down, removing his hands from my neck. I lifted his chin and looked him in the eyes "I only said it to get you to slow down. Babe, you need to rest. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, you did nothing wrong. Come here" his pout and hurt eyes were too much and I had to hold him at least. "Sleep now. I promise I'll be here when you wake up." I said and kissed his head. Sealed with a kiss.

TIME SKIPPPPPPP
A month later.

Jungkook's PoV

"Taehyung! I brought you coffee.....Taehyung?" I called whilst entering the office. I was late. I knew I was late. But only by 12 minutes. "You know you're late right?" He says from behind me and I jump, nearly dropping the coffee. "Yes I'm sorry. I just had to go pick up my medicine. Sorry once again." I apologised and leaned in to kiss him on the lips but he dodged and I ended up kissing his cheek. I frowned and placed the coffee in my desk whilst walking behind him to his desk.

I stood in front of the desk whilst he sat down. "Are you okay? Is everything alright?" I asked, concerned. He looked up from his papers, his eyes displaying a cocky confusion. A coldness. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? Everything's fine, Jungkook. Hey do you recon you could go get Sarah for me? I gotta speak to her." He dismisses my concern and pied me off completely. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt but I did as was told and went to fetch the slut that is Sarah.

Sarah was a slut. She slept with every guy in the office - even the gays - whenever they needed a little "distraction" from work. Tae knew this. Everyone knew this. Yet I fetched her nonetheless. I did not miss the smirk she gave me when I mentioned Tae's name.

"Mr. Kim I'm back with Miss. Johnson." I announced whilst knocking on the door, waiting for him to allow us inside. He opened the door without a smile or a nod. He let her inside and shut the door in my face when I tried to walk in.

So I left.

I left the building.

I went home.

Alone.

In the rain.

I got to my apartment and slammed the door behind me, sliding down it just as the tears finally left my eyes. Ever since I left the hospital he's been acting weird. He says he's busy, says he can't come over because of work, says he's tired, ignores me, treats me as though I don't mean anything, dodges affection and doesn't even say "I love you" back nor does he even act like he cares.

It's like he doesn't love me anymore. Or maybe he didn't love me in the first place.

I got into bed, throwing my clothes somewhere on the floor, not taking my medication, not showering, only curling up, tangling myself in the sheets and crying myself to sleep.

Taehyung's PoV

"We gotta let you go, Sarah. Your reckless behaviour is deemed inappropriate and I don't care about our parents connection." I said and saw her shocked face which changed into a smirk sooner than expected. "Oh silly, silly Taehyung. You're driving that boy to his death. I'll stop fucking around for a while, don't worry. Sorry." She said and walked out. Laughing to herself.

You're driving that boy to his death

I brushed the thought aside and carried in with my work. Jungkook has distanced himself ever since he left the hospital. Maybe I put too much effort into a relationship with someone who's mentally unstable.

Jungkook's PoV

I didn't come to work that morning. That day. I didn't get out of bed the whole day. The whole night I stayed laying there, too. Seokjin called me asking if I was okay. I lied and told him I'm on leave for a week and that I went to visit my family in Busan. He believed me. Of course he did. I hope he did. Taehyung hasn't called me. Or texted me. So I decided to text him.

Jungkookie 💞
Let's break up

TaeTae
Call me.

Jungkookie💞
No.

Of course that didn't stop him. Never does.

Jungkook. Talk to me.

I don't want to.

What is wrong with you?! Seriously.

Me? What's wrong with me?! Oh I wonder, Taehyung. What could possibly be wrong with me?! I thought you loved me. I thought you gave a flying fuck! but I guess not. Guess you don't. Guess you never did.

Jungk-

No! No more Jungkook, no more kookie, no more Jungkookie. No. No more. Take my resignation paper, it's in the bottom draw of my desk. Say goodbye to Jin, Namjoon and Jimin and hobi-hyug and Yoongi hyung.

Jungkook don't do this. What will you do? Jungkook answer me. I swear to god Jungkook.

Goodbye Taehyung.

AHAHAHAHA. Bitch you thought I was lying. Fuck no this shit real. I've never written something shittier in my life. Right. Bye.