four

(Y/N) POV

I my way home after vid con and started editing the vid I recorded throughout the day. I still can't believe I met my hero's ,the ones that inspired me to start YouTube. I was almost done when my phone vibrated. I got a text from mark.
M. hay dude
(Y/N) hay mark
M me and jack wanted to know if you wanted to come over and play video game
(Y/N) hell ya
M sweet here's my address
I finished the editing and head up to my room.I got my fav hoddie and slipped in my black convers. It just so happens to match my black jeans and (fav color) shirt. I grabed my keys and head over to there house.

Marks POV

" OK I got the food mark do you have the game set up." I hear jack call from the kitchen "yup" I still can't believe this is happening. I then Hurd the door bell ring. "I GOT IT" jack shouted. He then opened the door and in walked (Y/N). As the two started talking I ran over but triped over my own feet so I ran strait into (Y/N). I bounced off of his chest and was headed tords the ground when  i felt something on my wrist then on my wast. I opened my eyes and relised what happened. (Y/N) graved my arm pulled me up and grabbed my wast to support me.I hugged him for as long as I could I just did not what to let go.I was brout back to reality when jack cleared his throught. He then grabbed (Y/N) and ran to the couch come on we have Minecraft set up.