part seven

(y/n) pov

as I was walking home I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It was jack,"hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to meet for lunch then a movie latter today. I know you just left but I think it would be fun". I laughed at his excitement, even through text it was clear he was happy. "sure lets meet at (fav fast food restraunt) for lunch around 1, then head to the theaters  after that." I put my phone back into my pocket and rushed home to shower and change.

marks pov

I woke up around 8:30 in my nice warm bed. I got up, streched and did my morning routine.  Shower, get dressed ,brushed my teeth, ect.  when I got down stairs jack was already up and dressed. "hey jack whats up" he looked up at me and smiled " we are meeting (y/n) for lunch around 1 then heading to a movie." I smiled at his words I get to spend more time with (y/n). I don't know what is wrong with me. I cant stop thinking a bout him and when he caught me last night I blushed 50 shades of red......am I......in love. no that insain. I meet his 2 days ago.

Jack pov

mark was deep in thought about god knows what, so I gave him a pancake some bacon and left the kitchen. I tried to think of a game to play to wait out the time till lunch but the only thing I could think of was (Y/N). Is that what mark was thinking of.....(y/n). is he.....in love.......wait am I...jealous. am I in love with (y/n)?