Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV:

We finally had enough time and supplies to get back over the wall. Although I didn't want to leave Eren, Armin, and Mikasa to the Garrison. But having a Survey Corps member helped them out, it would seemed as we staged it. Like as an experiment of Hange's. So I went back over the wall with Jean, Marco, Sasha, Connie, and the trio(Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie). I'm a so done with today! I mean seeing naked gigantic things walking/running around the streets eating people. Then using 3DM gear is so tiring. I mean do you even know how much work I have to put my body through to keep gliding through the air? It's very tiring for a beginner, trust me. I'm sitting next to Sasha as I watch Marco try to calm Daz down. Dude that guy is a ticking stress bomb.

"Look at (Y/N) and Sasha, they seen so much and their both taking it calmly!" Marco exclaimed.
"Umm...my stomach hurts...can you consider me one of the wounded?" Sasha asked.
Marco and Daz stood dumb founded.
"I can't take this anymore!" Daz yelled.
"Stop!" I screamed.
I walk over and slapped Daz in the face. Marco and Daz were both looking at me in shock. Daz's cheek was started to become red from were I slapped him.
"Look I know your scared, but there is many other people out there risking their life's while people like you scream and cry. Why did you even become a solider anyway, to join the MP's? That's just the easy way out, being a suck up to the King's fat ass! What did you expect when you joined to the military? Anything could happen at anytime! Many of my friends in the Scouts are probably dying right now to make a difference in this cruel world! Stop having Marco do everything for you while you sit there and cry! Many people have died and we can't have there deaths be in vain! Gets some balls Daz! Once your done you can finally be in peace temporarily! Not everyone in safe, I know that because I know what it's like in battle! I joined the Scouts to make a difference in this world and protect everyone! Not to just protect the King and sit on my ass doing nothing! Now why don't we all get up and fight for what's right? We wouldn't want your squads death meant for nothing do we?" I stated.

Marco, Daz, and Sasha were looking at me in shock once again.
"Right...I'm sorry...I promise I will avenge my squads death and fight like a real solider. Thank you (Y/N) for showing me the way!" Daz said clinging on to me for a so called hug.
"Ahh omg...uhh...you can let go now..." I said to Daz.
"Right, thank you!" He said walking away sniffling.
"Thank you (Y/N) for helping me...your right we can't just sit here doing nothing we got to do something. You would be a great leader (Y/N)! Your speeches are encouraging and truthful, thank you once again!" Marco said and hugged me.

Sasha waltzed over to me and also latch onto me.
"Thank you (Y/N), your my Goddess! I love you!" Sasha screamed.
"Umm okay...lets go catch up to Jean and the others." I said and Marco let go of me while Sasha was still latched on me. Marco pulled Sasha off and we made our way to everyone.

"Hey guys!" Sasha said while holding my arm.
"What are you doing Sasha?" Connie asked.
"She is the Goddess of Marco, Daz, and I! Her words are encouraging and truthful!" Sasha exclaimed.
"Your just copying my words Sasha." Marco said in the back scratching the back of his head.
"We just came over to meet up with you." I said.
"O-Oh okay..." Jean and Reiner said blushing and glaring at Sasha.
(Ma poor potato girl getting the glares!)

We were all on stand-by duty waiting for orders from the higher-ups. Eren should be creating that titan thing any minute no- There it is!
"What the hell was that?!" Connie yelled.
People were amongst the street mumbling. We all ran out to look at what the explosion was. It was cannon fire for sure. I already detached Sasha from my arm and used my 3DM gear to get to the spot. Reiner was right by side and we finally got to see the view. Although smoke was mostly covering the area...titan smoke. This time except for Annie, Bertholdt, and Jean tagging along. Marco, Connie, and Sasha joined. We were all standing on a roof top staring at the situation. Armin then finally emerged from the smoke and started to make the compromise. That Kitz dude is some ass hat. He totally is a different person when he is paranoid.

"W-What is t-that?" Connie stuttered.
"Eren's titan form but a titan form meant to block that canon ball that was shot at them. L-Like a purpose to protect them or something..." I said trying to pretend to be scared. Everyone was dumbfounded by Eren's new power.
"I'm scared..." Sasha said clinging to my arm. I was mentally facepalming.
"S-Sasha I don't think this is the r-right time to cling to my arm..." I said.
"S-Sorry I was scared!" Sasha yelled.
"Shhh keep it down!" Marco whispered.
Armin finally was done with his speech and Kitz raised him arm. Armin saluted and Commander Flask-Man stopped him from lowering his arm.

The Garrison soldiers were to line up and put on stand-by. Kitz was going through a mental shit-fit and was just standing there standing into space. Commander Pixis took Eren, Mikasa, and Armin up on the wall. We were still on stand-by, but not for long for we had to help Eren plug up the wall. Jean, Marco, and I were talking about what was going to happen.
This has to be successful or else everything will fall apart.

Hai everyone! I'm sorry I took very long time with this chapter but I promise I will make it up with posting Chapter 8 today or tomorrow! Thank you for your patience!!!
Vote!!!!!!!

        Author-Chan💖
                안녕~👋