Chapter 9

Your POV:

His roar was louder than I thought. My ears are bleeding, Marco, Jean, Mikasa help me! Wait, when did Jean get here?
"(Y/N) what's going on?" Jean asked.
"All I know is that Eren tried to kill Mikasa then collapsed. Armin stuck him in the nape trying to wake him up, I guess it kind of worked." I responded.
"Great we don't know what will happen now, all we know is that he can go on another rampage. Are you hurt?!" Jean exclaimed.
"I'm okay...for now. But we just need to let him lift that bolder and get that thing to the gate! We need to defend Eren so we can plug the hole and finish off the remaining titans!" I said.

"What do I do now?!" Asked Mikasa.
"Just do what you do best and protect Eren!" I heard Armin scream.
Marco, Jean, and I were just standing there with no one acknowledging us.
"So what do we do? Defend Eren? Help Mikasa? But if we do, we can all get hurt." Marco said.
"Let's just take in our surroundings for now and when the time is ready we'll make a move." I insisted.
"I agree with (Y/N)! We can't be throwing ourselves into battle for no reason right now. We need to think things through." Jean replied.
"Soooooo...lets just talk?" I said.
"Umm okay?..." Marco and Jean said in sync.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"What's the Scout regiment like? Is it dangerous?" Jean asked.
I started to sweat just like Bertholdt. I mean Bertholdt sweats A LOT. I put a big smile on my face and replied, "Of course not! Everyone is awesome and titans are not as much as a huge threat!"

"I'm considering joining them or the Military Police...seeing all my comrades die takes a toll on me. I want to avenge them and protect the people I care about the most." Jean said looking directly at me.
"I don't know actually...I was planning to go to the Military Police but hearing what some of the MP's say about there post doesn't sound like what I thought it would be. Your also right Jean, seeing your comrades die makes you want to get revenge...I just don't know..." Marco said looking down.
"Bodt, Kirstein, (L/N), we need to defend Eren while he makes his way to the Gate!" Rico yelled.

I unsheathed my blade and jump in the air to have my 3DMG gear stop me from hitting the ground. I sprung into action facing the titans that stand before us, grinning. I HAVE make my this work! I can't let Marco, Jean, or anyone die. I looked behind too see Marco and Jean on my tail. At least Marco's not getting eaten right now. I was to deep in thought to noticed a Titan grabbed my leg and yank me down.
"(Y/N)!" screamed Marco and Jean.

They jumped into battle and starting slicing the giant humanoid-being. My leg was in its giant calloused-hand. I started to pull and I finally got out with the exception of my losing my boot.
"MY BOOT!" I screamed and reached out my hand just like Eren did when he saw his mom get eaten. Marco and Jean grabbed me and take me to a nearby roof.
"Are you okay?!"
"Did you get hurt?!"
"Did it damaged your gear?"
They both started bombarding me with questions.
"I'm fine we just need to plug up the hole and finish this thing!" I get up and start to press my trigger to my 3DMG while pulling out my blades. Gliding through air felt very nice for the situation I was in. For a moment I wish I was in bed snuggled in my blanket like a burrito watching anime. But this is not something I can escape of easily, or is it? I felt that titan grabbed my leg, my adrenaline rushing through me and all I could think about was my family and Nana. I can't die, I can't leave everyone alone, for them to die later on. I just can't accept everyone's death. I hope your okay Nana...

Everyone was either getting eaten or killing a few at a time. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see in real life. Watching other people getting chewed on or bitten in half. The worst part was their begging, the fear and sadness in their eyes as their life flashes through their eyes. It was heartbreaking but I have to live with it in order to stop all of this. A titan was about to eat Ian but I jumped in the way and ended up slaughtering the titan. That's what you get sick fuck, for all the people you eaten you deserve this! Ian successfully escaped the grasp of the titan and went over to defend Mitabi. The titan ended up dying but more cadets were getting eaten by the seconds. A titan was in the way and was about to attack Eren but Rico appeared helping to take down the titan in his path. I landed on a nearby rooftop with Marco and Jean landing behind me.
"IS this really going to happen? Are we actually going to win?" shakily Marco asked.
"I believe it is..."
We stood there in shock as the giant boulder plugged up the hole in the wall. This is supposed to be there first time humanity has one over the titans. After all the blood, sweat, and tears we finally did it! We defeated the titans!(Any ARMY out there? lol)

Rico sat there on the ground, she shot the green smoke signal while covering her ears. WE.ACTUALLY.DID.IT. I jumped and pulled Jean and Marco into a group hug.
"We did guys! We won!"
They stood there shock for a few moments before relaxing into the hug. The hug lasted for at least ten seconds before I finally let go. As I turned around I saw a titan cornering Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Then Levi just came in a slashed the titan's nape swiftly. I jump off the roof and ran over to Levi and everyone, with Marco and Jean behind me.
"Corporal Sir!" I said a saluted.
"(L/N) I'm glad your still alive...good work. We need to clean up the town of titans and then do a body sweep." Levi replied.
"Sir!" I said.

I updated! OMG yessssssssss!!!!! I have been very busy with school and like needed to think of more story plots. Sorry guys!
:;('');:

 Sorry guys!:;(∩'﹏'∩);: