~Chapter One~

Chapter Song

I like me better – Lauv

_______________✏

One hundred and eight excruciatingly long days!

Adriana took a long deep breath of crisp fresh air the moment the escort guard left her outside of the prison gates into the pickup area. Her eyes closed as she tilted her head up towards the sky continuing to breathe like oxygen had never felt so good. She welcomed the cool afternoon air on her skin.
She held onto the small tethered box within her arms tightly, none of the items she had with her were of actual value, but emotionally they were the only small things keeping her going all this time.

A loud wolf whistle breaking her from her trance, she hadn't even noticed she had stopped moving to enjoy the outdoors only two steps away from the now locked gate.
Snapping her head back down she locked eyes with the culprit behind the whistle.

Salvatore Abandonato stood a few yards away in the parking lot looking immaculate as ever. Black Italian handmade leather shoes, his left sole pressed up against the car tyre while he finished off the cigarette in his right hand.
His biceps slightly straining against his jet black suit jacket, a clear indication he was working out much more than usual lately, most likely out of frustration Adriana assumed.
Frustration from having her behind bars all this time. Frustration from having no real control! Frustration from being forced to abstain in sȅxüȧl activities with his girlfriend!
There were no privileges, such as conjugal visits in this particular women's prison after an inmate fell pregnant and the prison had stripped that privilege away long before Adriana had been incarcerated.

Shooting him a truly genuine smile he hadn't seen in a long time, Adriana quickly took long rapid steps towards him practically running the rest of the way. On her approach she threw the box to the ground as he flicked the remaining cigarette away before pushing himself off the car and scooping her up into his arms.

"Fück I've missed you!" Salvatore growled feeling her thighs securely wrap around him squeezing him impossibly closer as his right hand slid to the back of her head drawing her lips closer to his own before capturing them with satisfaction.
His rough lips worked over her smooth ones while his hand continued to maneuver her the way he pleased. His teeth nipping lightly at her bottom lip not having to encourage her any further as she willingly opened her mouth allowing his tongue to slide inside as he let out a satisfied groan.

As they moved together in unison Adriana couldn't help the tears that escaped her in the process. She had told herself she wasn't going to cry, that she was going to exit the prison with her head held high, she was determined to keep up her hard exterior until she at least got home.
But the sight of her boyfriend threw a spanner in the works.
She held onto him tightly, cried all the tears she was forced to hold in for so long now. All while her body was suddenly thrown into a midst of fireworks by his touch, his kiss, his voice.

"Jesus Christ!" Stefano's voice pierced through them but did little to break them up as Adriana held onto her boyfriend for dear life, unwilling for the moment to end as Stefano jumped out of the front driver's seat prying open his door to stare down the couple.

"Save it for the bedroom!" He beamed schooling his boss, something he knew he would surely pay for later but couldn't resist in the moment.

"Back in the car!" Salvatore beamed back unappreciative of the joke.

_______________✏

Walking out of the bathroom barefoot with dripping wet hair felt surprisingly amazing to Adriana. The feel of the cool clean marble brought her comfort as she casually walked across the penthouse with a towel in hand roughly drying her hair.