Awkward

Stiles slumped in his Jeep exhausted from the seven hour school day he had just accomplished. He had almost placed his key all the way into the ignition when he heard a slight growling to his right. He turned his head to see Derek standing probably 4 feet away from the Jeep eyes glowing red, just staring . "Well that's not creepy" Stiles said Sarcastically to himself.
Derek
Derek had just figured out yesterday that the reason Stiles always smelt so good was because he was his mate. He had never ever expected it to be Stiles, he had hardly ever talked to him. But, he had to admit the kid was growing on him. Now here was in the middle of the school parking lot staring down Stiles letting the inner wolf take over. He couldn't help it though. He hadn't seen his mate in so long when he finally did he got excited.
Stiles
Stiles didn't know what to do. Should he just go home and act like nothing had happened? Should he get out and confront Derek? Who knows. Stiles let his curiosity get the best of him and went to check it out.
Both
"What the heck are you doing sourwolf?" Stiles was shocked at what he had just said, he was talking like they had known each other their whole Lives. Derek seemed like he was in a trance but right after Stiles had spoken he snapped out of his wolf phase and realized what was going on he had to think of a good excuse. "Um. . I'm. ." Stiles was pretty sure the real reason was that he liked Stiles, Derek seemed like it but really, he wasn't the best at hiding his feelings and he normally NEVER lets his wolf take over. Stiles ran a hand through his hair, realizing that this was way more awkward then it should be and wanting to wrap it up he quickly said, "well it was nice catching up bye!" And jogged back to his Jeep and drove off.