10 sky

T R U M A N

T R U M A N

"Who was that?"

I jumped back into bed, hovering over Santana. She was still naked, and I felt her hands unwrap the towel from my waist.

"Eden," I murmured, kissing her neck.

She flinched away. "Why is Eden knocking on your door at seven o'clock?"

My lips were on her chest, and I lifted my eyes to hers. "You really wanna talk about this right now, San?"

I moved my head lower and she bit her lip.

"Truman. . ."

Her voice. Those green eyes fluttering close. It was killing me.

"How about now?" I brushed my mouth against her thighs, watching the way her back arched as her hand curled into my hair.

The conversation ended as Santana pulled my head to where she wanted it to be. She moaned my name, over and over and the sound killed me, teasing me until I couldn't take it anymore. Santana knew it too, because she shoved a condom into my hand and tugged my face back up to hers.

I kissed her. Felt her hands on my back. Heard her whisper my name into my ear, lips hot on my skin.

This is good, I told myself. I need this. I want this.

____

Santana was sitting on the counter, eating a bowl of cereal when I walked out of the shower. I finished running a towel through my wet hair and stopped in front of her, smiling as she held out the spoon.

"So," she began. I groaned, knowing where this was heading. "What happened with Eden?"

I chewed slowly, buying time, thinking of what to say. By the way Santana was watching me, she knew it too. Sighing, I sat on the counter beside her, grabbing the bowl from her hand, and decided on the truth.

"She left her school bag in my car," I said.

"Why was she in your car?"

I turned to her. "We broke up once because of your jealousy, San. You really wanna go through this again?"

It was the same reason why we broke up the night of Katie's accident. I couldn't even look at another fucking girl without her accusing me of something. She was always bickering, tugging at my shirt sleeve and following me around with her eyes wide open, waiting for me to fuck up.