Prologue

In a certain world where furries exists, a man with white, fluffy ears is lying on the asphalt, currently writhing in pain.

Looking at his pitiful state, anyone who sees this will feel moved, wanting to help ease his pain and slowly pat his silky, white hair along with his cat ears.

His name is Yao JuLin, currently (in this world) 21. Single, of course.

Yao JuLin, "Damn you Daffodil! If you haven't even gave me that mission, I wouldn't even be here, suffering!"

Daffodil, [Host's heartbeat rate increases, please calm host.]

Yao JuLin restraints himself from materializing his magic. He currently is a part of the Persian Cat tribe, a tribe where magic users is prominent.

In this world, there are many tribes existing which have different attributes. There is Doberman Dog tribe with strength class users, Calico Cat tribe with agile and wind users, and more tribes.

The Persian Cat tribe is now one of those declining tribe due to mixing of bloodlines. Having the pure bloodline of the tribe is already a miracle, Yao JuLin is one of those who have pure bloodlines.

Yao JuLin is a magic user which uses spatial magic. He can create a black hole out of nothing, but with a price to pay everytime he casts his magic.

Yao JuLin, "Then why did you even sent me into this world?!? I said I want a world that is modernized, not an old world where furries go forth here and there! Look at this cat ears, I can't even hide these and be discovered by others! I even almost been raped by a dog in heat!"

Daffodil, [Daffodil doesn't have the authority for that.]

Yao JuLin, "Ahh, just shut up, you rotten system!"

Daffodil, [Host doesn't have the authority to call me rotten.]

Yao JuLin used his silent setting to mute Daffodil's voice. His system has been like that since Yao JuLin met that piece of metal scrap.

Generally, systems have different personalities. Yao JuLin's Daffodil has a robotic personality, stoic and blunt. At first, he can't tolerate his system's blunt counterattacks but he have gotten used to it.

Yao JuLin, "Where am I right now?" Yao JuLin straightened his wrinkled clothes after standing. The abdominal pain from before slowly disappearing after half an hour ranting with his system.

Daffodil, [Host is currently in the outskirts of the Kingdom of Nekoha, approximately 528 li from the capital.]

Yao JuLin, "Thank you for dragging me here."

Daffodil, [Thank you for host's kindness.]

Yao JuLin, "Just shut up, you rotten piece of metal scrap."

Yao JuLin used his internal force to forcefully materialize Daffodil's true form, a piece of daffodil made of metal.

Yao JuLin, "..."

Daffodil, [Ouch]

Yao JuLin, "Huh?"

Daffodil, [System detected a virus. Initiating internal cleaner. Connection with host will cut out approximately in an hour.]

Yao JuLin, "You metal scrap, why do you even let a virus invade you!"

Daffodil, [System detected 'Chrysanthemum Plucker' virus. Activating firewall.]

A sickening noise rang in Yao JuLin's ears. He tried to ease it by covering his ears but it still can be heard. Tears welled up in Yao JuLin's eyes.

Daffodil, [System deactivating. Self-destruct activated. System will self-destruct  in approximately one minute.]

Yao JuLin, "I'll die if you self-destructed!"

Daffodil, [Host has a strong soul, rebirth is possible.]

Yao JuLin, "But it will be painful as well!"

[...28 seconds remaining]

Yao JuLin felt his body turn hotter, his insides slowly melting due to the rising temperature.

[...04 seconds remaining]

He slowly resigned himself in that wallowing pain, remembering his last lives.

He was once a businessman that gained recognition by others. He had a wonderful wife after being successful in the field of machinery.

He was once a priest that spreaded the power of the Light Goddess, Amaterasu. He gained the power of Amaterasu when the goddess died due to an unknown force. He lived for a long time due to him becoming the new Light God.

He was once a chef that transmigrated to the ancient times. He became famous due to his ability to make cuisines that made the world better.

He was once a--

Daffodil, [Self-destruction activated.]

Daffodil, [Thank you, host for all.]

Daffodil, [Goodbye.]

Pain was the last thing Yao JuLin felt before seeing nothing.

------

Would you like to live again?

>Yes
   No

Yao JuLin unconsciously pressed Yes.

Would you like to be a host or system?

>Host
   System

Yao JuLin unconsciously pressed System.

System, [Welcome, 'Chrysanthemum' system. You are a newly appointed for the "Destroy the System" project. The tutorial for being a system will be forwarded to your inbox after rebirth. Your host's soul will be injected into you after rebirth.]

Yao JuLin, "..."

System, [Good luck, Yao JuLin.]