1.6: The Incompetent Son of a Politician

(Wei Zhang above)

The next morning, Jiang Kai felt a tap on his face, opening his eyes, a smiling beauty greeted his sight. His mind slightly disoriented due to his sleep being interrupted, he pulled on the figure on top of him and inhaled on the pleasant vanilla scent that lures him further in. What a pleasant scent it is, to led him to fall asleep again.

Yao JuLin, being the virgin system he is, shuddered under the hold of his host. Yao JuLin felt Jiang Kai's breath onto his neck and it brought goosebumps on his skin, the sensitive skin turning reddish.

Feeling weak on Jiang Kai's arms, Yao JuLin tried prying himself off of his host's steel grip.

Yao JuLin, [H-host! I can't breathe...]

Stirring in his sleep, Jiang Kai grunted in reply as Yao JuLin poked on Jiang Kai's arm to wake him up.

Jiang Kai, "Mmhh? What is it, Linlin?"

Yao JuLin, [It is already six thirty in the morning. You need to get up for your classes...]

Jiang Kai, "...Don't bother those classes, only focus on me..."

Yao JuLin, [H-h-host! Don't say such embarrassing things! (//▽//)]

Chuckling, Jiang Kai further dipped his face into Yao JuLin's crook of neck and kept inhaling Yao JuLin's scent. Yao JuLin is being distracted by his host's actions, as all of a sudden, Yao JuLin jumped in shock when he felt something wet on his neck.

Jiang Kai, "...More..."

Yao JuLin, [Host! S-stop it... Please don't make things hard for me, it is already about fifteen minutes since I'm waking you up...]

Breathing heavily while face red, Yao JuLin finally felt Jiang Kai's hold on him lighten as Yao JuLin slowly propped himself on the bed. Jiang Kai groggily stood up as he went inside his room's bathroom. When Yao JuLin finally stretched himself enough, he walked into Jiang Kai's huge closet room to grab some apparels for his host, hearing the sound of the bathroom shower being opened.

Yao JuLin, [Host, what style do you want to wear at school today?]

Jiang Kai, "Just grab any comfortable clothes there. Anything is fine for me."

Yao JuLin grabbed a long sleeves with stripes design and comfortable black pants. Feeling satisfied with his choices, Yao JuLin went back to the room and gently lied down the clothes, smoothing any creases on the clothes.

After some minutes, Jiang Kai stepped out of the bathroom, steam evident on his slightly tan skin and only covered in towel. When Yao JuLin saw this state of his host, he immediately turned away, face redder than ever, and aimlessly threw a large towel to Jiang Kai.

Yao JuLin, [Please don't embarrass me more than this!]

-----

Jiang Kai stepped out of the car after being chauffeured by Zhang Fao, bidding a wave when he was outside and seeing the car drive away. With Yao JuLin standing beside Jiang Kai, both of them went inside the school with pearly pink colored buildings.

Yao JuLin, [It is the first time I ever saw a school with pink buildings...]

Jiang Kai, "You will get used to it. In the mean time, we must get to the school faculty to meet my teacher. Although I have a hunch as this class is the same as my last life."

Feeling stares onto them, Yao JuLin huddled closer onto his host and held onto the edge of his shirt. Jiang Kai felt this tug of his system as he smile at his system's adorable actions.