Chapter 2

House plans ^

Bedroom 1 is Jenna and Tyler's. Bedroom 2 is Jade's and 3 is for guests. Bath 1 is the one mainly for guests and Jade sometimes uses it. Jenna, Tyler and Jade share the bath 2. 

Recap,

  "Wanna go now and get lunch at the mall?" Tyler asks me and I nod. With that everyone gets up and runs out to the van and Jenna drives us all to the mall.  

Josh and Tyler immediately jump out of the van when Jenna parks the car. Jenna and I walking into the mall behind Tyler who was on Josh's back. I run up to them and tap Josh.

"YOU'RE IT!" I yell then run off to find Hot Topic. On my way there I am far head but I hear them looking for me. 

"Dude where did she go? She is so fast." I freeze when I see them. I look for a place to hide and the closest store was La Senza. Oh god. Welp, there goes my dignity. I run into La Senza and grab a random bra that looked like it would fit me and went into a changing room, making it look like I was gonna try it on. I took out my phone to see if they were sharing their location with me and, you'll never guess, they were. I made sure I wasn't and waited till they were far enough away and then ran back out and towards Hot Topic. On the way I kept checking their location and they seemed to be in the store beside Hot Topic so I ran into HT and hid but still checked out the clothes. I took out my phone to text them all. 

Group chat:

JadeIsBetter: Hot Topic is the safe place. Agree?

JishwaIzKewl: Sure, where are you though?

TyjoIsMine: I agree but where are you?

JoshYou'reOutOfTheBand: Ok fine but like Jenna and Josh said, where you at?

JadeIsBetter: You'll never guess.

JishwaIzKewl: WHERE

JadeIsBetter: Leave the store you're in and go to the one next to it. 

JadeIsBetter: No the other one.

JoshYou'reOutOfTheBand: THAT ISN'T FAIR!

JadeIsBetter: ehehehhehe

      I shut my phone off and peek around where I was standing and saw them coming in, so I snuck up behind them once they were all the way inside.

"Boo." I said once I was behind them and they jumped 10 feet in the air.

"I hate you so much." I just smiled at them and innocently walked around. "Get what you want, we can go to other places too." I nodded and walked around the store, hesitantley picking up shirts that are my size. Eventually I forgot how much everything I was holding was and I grabbed some skinny jeans. As I was walking around, I noticed this beautiful dress (bellow) and I guess I was staring at it too long because Tyler came up behind me.

 As I was walking around, I noticed this beautiful dress (bellow) and I guess I was staring at it too long because Tyler came up behind me

"That is a nice dress, you can get it." I shook my head no,

"I can't. I already have too much stuff." I said and walked away regretfully and put everything on the counter and Tyler followed me.

"Okay then. I'll pay, you go out and wait with Jenna and Josh if he's out there." I nodded and walked out to Jenna.

"Anywhere else you wanna go? We can go to forever 21." 

"Sure. Lets wait for Tyler and then we may have to go hunting for Josh." Eventually Tyler came out with some bags and we forgot about Josh. We walked to forever 21 and I got some clothes there. When we were all done, we walked to the van. When we got to the van, Josh was in the passenger seat already, on his phone. 

"I almost forgot about him.. whoops." I said to Jenna as we piled everything into the van. "WAIT WHERE IS MY PHONE?!?!" I yelled while we were driving away. 

"Here." Josh said, passing me an iPhone X.

"I asked for my phone. Whose phone is this then?" 

"It's yours. Your old one may have worked but it sucked so I took yours and traded it in. I transfered all of the photos, numbers, aps, etc. to it for you." 

"Oh, thanks." I opened it and started texting Scar. "Can Scar come over for a while? I know we are almost home but could we also pick her up..?" 

"You have to put your new clothes away still." I sigh.

"Okay, after I do and you check, can we go get her?"

"If it's not already 2:30pm then sure, she can stay till 5:30pm. For supper tonight I'm having five friends over and Josh will be there too. If she wants, then she can stay for supper too. I don't think Jenna will mind cooking supper for one more person." Tyler says and I hug him as I dart out of the van when Jenna parks it so I can get my stuff put away in time. I have 10 minutes to put it away. I start folding and putting away my band shirts and skinny jeans.  I come across that dress from Hot Topic, that Tyler caught me looking at, in one of the bags and I sigh, hanging it up. Once I have everything done I run downstairs to Tyler and he comes up and checks it and nods.

"We are off to get Scar!" I yell as Tyler and I walk out to the van. "Shit, Tyler?"

"Oh god, what?"

"Scar likes the band and I haven't told her about you yet because I didn't know if you'd be okay with it.." He sighs as we pull into her driveway and parks the car. I run up to the door and she comes out, on our way to the van I see that Tyler has his hood up. Scar and I get in the back seat together and start to talk about bands.

~time skip to 5:25~

"Oh by the way, you can stay for supper tonight. My dad is having about 6 friends over for supper and we will probably end up eating in here anyways."

"Okay. Hey I just noticed."

"What?"

"I've never properly met your parents." 

"Okay, now I also have a surprise for you and you cannot scream." She nods. "GUYS COMMERE! SHE WANTS TO MEET YOU!" I hear the faint 'okay' in the background and foot steps coming up the stairs and towards my room. "Sit on my bed and wait a sec." I say and walk out into the hall, closing my door behind me. "I want this to be dramatic, so here is the plan.." and I whisper the plan to them.

I love youuuuuu