Cast

Raphael(Voiced by Jace Norman) is the oldest of the Septuplets. He is the leader of the group and caring to his younger siblings. He is also an athelete with a good sportsmanship. He is known to be a bit crazy sometimes.

Aidan(Voiced by Cameron Boyce) is the second oldest of the Septuplets. He is also atheletic but more on Soccer than Basketball like his other siblings except for Zoe. He is known to be too competitive and has less sportsmanship and good in gymnastics.

Yuto(Voiced by Oakes Fegley) is the third oldest and a quirky Septuplet who is always sticking on the good side and has the best sportsmanship. He always takes the easy way out.

Zoe(Voiced by Chloe Lang) is the fourth oldest and the middle one of the Septuplets. Although she's always seen being the smartest and the most confident of her brothers, she does care about them deeply. She knows best and has the best decision against her brothers.

Oade(Voiced by Mason Cook) is the fifth oldest and an awkward kind of Septuplet who is the most hyper of all of his siblings. He is mostly talkative at times.

Thaiyo(Voiced by Max Charles) is the second youngest of the Septuplets. He is shown to be quite comedic, quirky, and a good sportsmanship.

Poom(Voiced by Pierce Gagnon) is the youngest of the Septuplets. He is shown to be more childish like the others and being a bit quirky like Oade and Thaiyo.

Joel(Voiced by Brian Stepanek) is the father of the Septuplets. It is a running gag in the series that he cares more about his possessions than his children, but he loves his family and is a kid at heart.

Anna(Voiced by Allison Munn) is the mother of the Septuplets who usually gets caught up in Tom's new obsessions. She mostly never knew what her children are doing in secret.

Gun(Voiced by Emma Watson) is the Seps' friend and Zoe's best friend. She once called herself "the eighth sept". She mostly stays over at the Seps' house more than anyone else in their school.

Michael(Voiced by Jack Griffo) is one of the teamates the Seps played against in Basketball, Soccer and alot of sports. He is known to be the jock of their school.

The Gurls(Prim, Grace, Namon, Sakura, Vanda, Im and Ice all voiced by Sabrina Carpenter) are the bullies of their school. They are also Septuplets but they are all meaner than the Laus.