Sept Vs. Sept

Things are going crazy in the Lau family as Septuplets, Raphael, Aidan, Yuto, Zoe, Oade, Thaiyo and Poom are always going crazy. They always made a mess around the house and always makes alot of noises that their neighbors might hear

Parents: Kids please keep quiet, our neighbors might hear.

Septuplets: Awww...

Anna: Kids, it's better if you keep quiet.

Raphael: But mom, we wanted to have fun.

Anna: But Raphael, you are the eldest here so you should be the one responsible to your younger siblings.

Raphael: (sighs) Fine.

After a promise from their mom, Anna Lau, they went back into their shared room and instead of going crazy, they used their phones. Things are getting boring throughout this period.

Thaiyo: (sighs) Guys, when will we ever have fun.

Poom: Yeah.

Zoe: Well, I think we should do something else rather than this kind of trash.

Aidan: We'll think of something.

After a moment of thinking, the Septs finally have an idea and went down to the living room for permission to play on the soccer field.

Zoe: Mom, dad, can we play outside at the soccer field?

Yuto: Please?

Poom: Pretty please?

Joel: Okay, but don't go too far or go with strangers and Raphael, you are the one responsible.

Raphael: Okay.

The Septs are finally having fun in the soccer field in the backyard until someone came. They knew they're not allowed to talk to strangers but then, they realized that they were bullies from their class. They are Septs just like them called, the Gurls.

The Gurls: Hello Laus.

The Laus: Hello Gurls.

Prim: You playin' soccer huh?

Thaiyo: Yeah what's wrong with that?

Grace: Well, you want to compete with us because we wanted the world to know if we are the best Septs.

Aidan: Oh yeah, you think you can stop us, well we will challenge you.

Sakura: Fine, let's do it.

The Laus tried their best to defeat the Gurls but failed and Aidan got mad because they kept winning. The Laus fought harder and keep failing so they can't reach their goal on time.

Ice: Ha! Got ya.

Prim: We will get you tomorrow Laus.

Zoe: If you think that Prim, then we will challenge you even further so let's see who's the winner this time.

Prim: Okay so bye bye Laus.

The Laus: Ugh, bye bye Gurls.

After a long afternoon, the Laus went home to eat dinner and then go to bed. They really wanted to defeat the Gurls in no time.