Meet the Characters: Raphael

Full name: Raphael Lau

Species: Human

Personality: Quirky, leaderly, good-tempered, fun-loving, brotherly, cool, caring, responsible

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: March 21 2006

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Year of the Dog

Age: 12

Resides in: Sembawang District, Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: Sembawang Secondary School

Likes: His siblings, Basketball, video games, being in charge, boys' clothing, pizza, hanging out with his siblings, video arcades, his team, Science, cool stuff, the term, 'LOL'

Dislikes: Disorder, not being listened to, petty favors, being showed up, being mocked, girly stuff

Allies: Aidan Lau(Brother), Yuto Lau(Brother), Zoe Lau(Sister), Oade Lau(Brother), Thaiyo Lau(Brother), Poom Lau(Brother), Anna Lau(Mother), Joel Lau(Father), Gun Lavendar(Friend)

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Powers and Abilities: Playing Soccer(sometimes), Playing Basketball, Taking Care of His Siblings

Voiced by: Jace Norman

Raphael Lau is one of the Lau Septuplets and one of the main protagonists. He was the first Sept born. He is atheletic, fun-loving and caring. He is the leader of the Septs.

Personality:

Raphael is mostly on his good side and mostly fun-loving and caring. He is the oldest and the leader of the Septs. He is also atheletic but with good sportsmanship and more on Basketball than Soccer.

Biography:

Raphael is the son of Anna Lau and Joel Lau. He's the first of the Lau Septuplets to be born, before Aidan, Yuto, Zoe, Oade, Thaiyo and Poom. He's the the leader of the Septs and the most responsible.

Appearance:

He has black hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He wears a red sweatshirt, dark blue jeans and white sneakers. He is the tallest and the oldest of his siblings. His sportwear consists of a red t-shirt and black joggers. His Nightwear consists of a red pjamas set and sometimes a red t-shirt and black joggers.