Heat: Zron

(I forgot who requested this one and Jon is a neko in this one... yes I made the art at the top...)

~•POV Jon•~
I was sitting on the couch and thinking about doing something cute for Nick. I saw Nick walking over to me and he pet my ear causing me to purr and I rubbed my head against his hand not wanting him to stop. "Heh so how are you today Jon" he chuckled as he said that. "I'm pretty good-" I stopped and ran to my bedroom. Nick was probably confused on what was going on, well I guess my heat just started-. Most of the time this is really easy for others nekos to handle because they have a partner but I never do so have wait it out and that's like a month to wait out!

I groaned and curled up on my bed. "Ugh why does it have to be so hot" I groaned and tried to make it more comfortable for myself but that was failing. So I just curled up and tried to deal with it.

~•Nick's POV•~
I don't know what happened. Jon just looked like he felt in some pain and ran off. Why I have no idea so I walked over to his bedroom door. I was about to knock when I heard groaning and whimpering. What is going on in there? I knocked on his door "Jon are you ok?" I waited for a response. "Y-yes I'm f-fine" I heard him say through the door. "Jon why are you whimpering and groaning? And you better tell the truth." It got quiet for a minute or two. "O-ok I'll tell you.." Jon opened the door and held his hips, "I'm.. um.. I'm in heat!" He blushed and yelled.

That makes so much sense! Oh no he's probably in pain I need to help him. But how "Jon is there a way to make heat go away?" I looked at my small neko friend. Jon blushed and nodded. "Well what is it? Let's do it so you don't have to deal with heat-"

"Nick! The only way to make heat go away.... is by having sex.." we both blushed at that. I mean I've always imagined doing this with Jon but I didn't think it would happen this fast! I heard Jon whimper and saw him hold his hips tighter. I kissed Jon without thinking about it and put my arms around his waist. The little neko kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I bite his lip asking for entrance and he opened his mouth letting me in.

I slide my tongue in and we fought for dominant for a little but I quickly won. I explored all of his mouth with my tongue and he moaned a quietly into the kiss. I pulled away from Jon and without talking we already knew we were gonna do it. Jon walked over to his bed and I pinned him down to it. "Jon I'm gonna help you with your heat and then you'll never have to worry about heat again, because your mine kitty~"

~•no one's POV•~
Jon nodded and blushed at the nickname he was given. Nick smirked and attacked the kittens neck. The neko moaned as his tail swayed happily. Jon tried to keep quiet and not make noise but Nick had already found his sweet spot and started abusing it. Jon turned into a moaning mess as he felt the biting, licks, and Kisses on his sensitive skin.

"M master~ please~" Jon moaned out. Nick blushed at what Jon said and pulled the nekos tail. The green haired male moaned loudly as he blushed more and felt overwhelming heat throughout his body. "Nick~ Master~ please take the heat away~" Jon looked so needy under the dark haired male.

"Shhh kitten~ I know just wait for Master ok~" Jon nodded as his ears went down. Nick took off Jon's shirt and smirked at his smooth, pale skin. Nick moved his hands all over Jon small figure. The male neko shivered and held back small moans. The bigger male looked down at his needy partner and started kissing his pale chest. The neko let out small gasps at the feeling. Nick smirked and went to Jon's nipple and bit down hard.

The small neko moaned loudly and trembled from the pleasure, Nick just bit harder and pulled Jon's tail. Jon drooled from the pleasure and heat in his whole body and he loved it. "Ah~ Master~ so good~" the neko moaned out. Nick smirked and pulled away from his partners chest and looked at the hickeys he left. The small neko whimpered from the loss of contact and looked up at the taller male with lust in his eyes.

"Master please~" Jon begged. Nick just smirked and leaned down close to the nekos ear and whispered "I want you to tell me exactly what you want, kitty~" Jon blushed and felt even warmer. "Master~...I want you in me~ I want you to fuck me hard~ I want you to call me your little slut well you fuck my tight little ass!~" Jon yelled. The dark haired male smirked "as you wish kitty~"

Nick took Jon's clothes off first and smiled as he stared down at his little neko. Jon blushes and closed his legs because he was embarrassed and to be honest really shy. The taller male spoke softly "don't be embarrassed Jon it's just us and I think you're body looks great." This made Jon smile and relax his body. Nick undressed himself as well and looked back at the green haired neko. Jon's face went bright red "Master... I..I don't think that's going to fit.." he pointed to Nick's dick. Nick smirked and lined himself up with Jon's entrance.

Nick pushed into Jon all the way and stopped as he heard the nekos sobs and whimpers of pain. "Master... it h...hurts.." Jon sobbed. "I know baby I'm sorry it will go away soon" Nick whispered softly and rubbed Jon's members to give him some pleasure to focus on.

After a good 5 minuets or so of Jon whimpering, he started to feel pleasure and let out a quiet moan "Master~ please move I want pleasure~." Nick smirked and stared to roughly thrust into Jon. Jon gave out loud moans in return. Nick grabbed Jon's hips and moved them to meet his thrust. The neko was held the bed sheets tightly as he became a moaning mess. "F fuck your so tight~" Nick grunted as he thrust harder. Jon drooled and moaned loudly.

Nick moved around as he thrust to try a find Jon's spot, when he did Jon screamed and arched his back. "Master!!!~ AH!~ Please More!~" Jon screamed and shut his eyes tightly. Nick smirked and thrust into the small neko sweet spot faster and harder. Jon continued screaming in pleasure and moaning. Nick grabbed Jon's tail and pulled in roughly as he thrust harder "you are a little slut aren't you~ now who's slut are you~". Jon nodded and moaned "you're!~" Nick just thrust harder and pulled his tail more, "give me a name kitty~". The green haired neko screamed "I'm Nick's little slut!!!~"

He smirked and felt a knot in his stomach and thrust into him deeper. The small male screamed more and felt himself getting to his climax "Master!~ I'm gonna cum!~" Jon screamed. The taller male groaned as Jon stared to tighten around his him "m me to kitten~".

After a few rough thrust Jon screamed and came on Nick's chest. Nick thrust into Jon a few more times before coming deep in Jon. The taller male pulled out panting and laid next to the panting little neko.

After a few minutes of catching there breath Jon hugged Nick and cuddled him. Nick smiled and cuddled back "tired baby?"

Jon looked up at him and nodded "yeah and my ass kind of hurts." Nick chuckles "sorry Kitten but let's get some sleep ok?" Jon nodded and fell asleep in Nick's arms and Nick slept with him.