Pet: Ddawn x Don

~Ddawn's POV~
I was on my way home from a boring day of work, and I couldn't wait to play with my kitten. Don was sending pictures of him playing around in his cat onesie all day, and he looked adorable. I was soon home and I went inside "kitten, Masters home~" I said happily.

Don walked into the room and smiled "Hello master!" I walked over to my kitty and hugged him "I missed you so much kitten, let me get you a snack" I smiled and walked to the kitchen with Don behind me. I started looking for the fruit snacks when I felt my kitten clawing at my pants. I looked Down to see Don trying to get them off and whine when he failed.

"Kitten, what are you doing, you know the rules~" I smirked. Don frowned and looked up at me "Master... c can I suck on your cock..." I smiled and pat his head "No, now sit down and don't touch yourself baby." Don made a huff and went to go sit down. I eventually found the fruit snacks and gave them to my kitten.

Don was grumpy as he ate his snack. I picked him up and took him to my room and put him on the bed "so Kitten since your so needy, why don't we take care of that~." My kitten nodded and blushed as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I slapped his hands away and made him lay on his tummy. He whined and groaned at the fact I wasn't letting him touch me. I took of his onesie and saw he had on panties with knee high socks.

"Master p-please just fuck me~" Don said with lust. I smirked and took off his panties and tossed them aside. I took of my pants and boxers and rubbed my dick against him. He gasped and looked back at me desperately, "Master please Fuck me until I can't move!~" Don yelled. I smirked and pushed into Don slowly to tease him. My kitten was letting out a lot small moans Which were adorable. I started going faster because I wanted to fuck him so so much.

I thrust in and out harder and deeper, my little kitten was a moaning mess, I saw him drool all over himself. I slammed into him at a inhuman speed. My kitten was screaming and clawing at the sheets. "Master!~ nya~ more!~" I smirked and slowed down and put picked him up with me and I sat up with him still on my cock. My kitten tried bouncing but I was holding him so he couldn't get much pleasure from this.

I smirked as he whined and tried to move. "Kitten you need to say please~". My kitten being a brat, picked himself up a little and slams down on my members. I moaned loudly and heard Don moan my name. I picked him up and pinned him to the bed and spanked him harder, in return he moaned and looked at me with lust. I being me get handcuffs and cuff him to the bed. "Your my slut, I tell you what to do. Now tell me what a slut you are for me" I growled into his ear and watched him look at me a bit frightening and very obedient.

"Master I love you so much, please use me as your little fuck toy! I'll do anything just fuck me please!" I smirked at this and slammed into him and started fucking him. My kitten moaned loudly under me. I took no time letting him get used to it because I was already full on fucking him hard and rough. I lovers hearing my kitty scream in pleasure and have drool running Down his chin. I bit his neck as I went faster and pulled his hair. This drove him crazy, he was moaning and screaming my name saying he was gonna cum. I didn't care I just focused on my kittens beautiful body.

I felt a knot form in my stomach as my kitten came on himself. I was so close and my kitten said in a lustful tone "Master please!~~ p please Cum in me!~~" that sent me over the edge and I came in him heavily. When I pulled out there was cum coming out of him. I smiled and kissed my kittens cheek and laid next to him. Don climbed on top of my and fell asleep. I, not long after, fell asleep holding Don.