Worship: Zalgo x Cory

~POV Zalgo~

I was checking on some things when a little pest came along. Cory of course runs over to me and started bowing to me and telling me I'm great. Why the hell does he keep doing this! I swear if it's one of the other creepypastas telling him to do this, I'm going to kill them! I ended up shoving Cory to the wall and wrapping my hand around his throat. I watched him suffer for a bit then let him go. I can't kill him because he is a angel and if I don't keep him in line now he will not learn how to be a good fallen angel/dark angel.

"Cory we need to talk" I said in a cold tone. "Yes sir I'm so happy you want to talk to me! What can I help you with."

I slapped him and teleported to my room. Cory held his cheek and looked at me puzzled. "On the bed and if you say something, I will undress you and spank you in front of everyone and let you be there play thing" I hissed. Cory nodded and sat on bed, he had slight blush on his face.

I grabbed a whip and took off his shirt, I saw him shiver. I would always talk about punishments but I normally gave them too the cocky boys. There was only one time I punished cory before this and he just had too walk around in whatever the girls put him in. It was funny to be honest. But this will be the first time I hurt him.

"Zalgo? Sir did I do a bad thing because I don't want to make you mad, I worship you Zalgo sir!" Cory said and sat up to look at me.

I smirks and hit him with the whip "your supposed to act like a bad boy, not worship me!" I yelled at hit him again. The angle whimpered at the whip hitting his skin leaving marks.

I smirked "if you do worship me then suck my cock and if you say anything or can't take all the cum then, well will see~" I said in a evil deep voice. I saw the angel blush and get on his knees and slowly took off my pants and boxers. Cory was quite cute when he tired to suck on my Dick, he looked up at me as he did his best trying to take it all in.

~no one's POV~

Cory was trying so hard to suck his master's Dick. Of course the angel was to innocent and didn't understand he was sinning by having sex before marriage. The angel couldn't take much in do to his lack experience but he did get about half way before he started gaging and tearing up. Zalgo looked pitiful at the angel who was trying so hard.

The demon took a fist full of Cory's hair to keep him in place and started thrusting nonstop into the poor, sobbing moaning angels mouth. Cory was enjoying himself at least a bit, he did like it when Zalgo tugged on his hair, but the gagging and choking him, he will have to get used to.

After a few minutes of the angel sobbing and moaning, the demon came in his mouth and pulled out. Cory didn't know what to do with this warm strange liquid in his mouth. He swallowed the salty warm liquid and looked at his demon Lord.

Zalgo smirked as he picked up Cory and threw him on the bed. He ripped off the Angels clothes and started biting him all over with sharp teeth digging into the poor angels skin. A few bites were deep enough to make him bleed. The whole time Cory was letting moans and small whimpers escape his mouth.

The Demon Lord smirked at the Small Angel. Then without any warning or preparation at all, the demon slammed himself into the poor virgin angel who screamed in mostly pain. But the Demon didn't care he just started thrusting at a normal pace and the Angel slowly got used to it but not completely because the demon liked seeing the poor angel in pain.

Zalgo smirked at the Angel who was in a world of pain and pleasure, for the angel was sobbing and trying not so scream. Cory wrapped his arms around his Demon lords neck, hoping it would slow him down a bit. It didn't and the Demon came in Cory and I stopped for a moment as the Angel gasped and looked at Zalgo in shock. The poor angel collapsed on the bed.

Zalgo chuckled and laid with his Angel, he was still in him so he gave little thrust for the angel. Cory gasped and let out soft moans, he liked this a lot more. He face was still stained with tears but he stayed close to his Lord. Zalgo smiled, even if he wasn't getting much pleasure he enjoyed watching his Angel in pleasure.

That how the rest of the night went, Zalgo kept going at a pace where his fragile angel would be in pleasure un he came. That's when they went to bed, Cory slept close to his lord well Zalgo let Cory sleep on his chest.