BHEEGI SI BHAAGI SI

Hey peeps
Here I'm back with final part of this series.
Thanks a lot for your wonderful comments it meant a lot for me and sorry sorry for the delay happened. I actually rewrite the entire chapter which caused this delay. Anyway here is next part written on song Bheegi si bhaagi si from movie Raajneeti.
Do share your thoughts in end and hit star if you enjoyed reading it.
Thank You

PS: And I realised in ITA votings my story suddenly landed on 3 votes from 62 votes.
I'm confused with this sudden changes 😑
Messaged to team anyway and I hope I will get positive answer.

5 YEARS LATER

With the sweet chirping sound of birds, Ishita lazily opened her eyes. Although her body refused to do so  but her mind was alarming her again and again to wake up as she had to reach at work. She sat on bed and smiled on a photo which was kept on side table.

"Good morning Raavan Kumar. Kaise ho tum? I know acche hi hoge. Aaj mujhe ek saal ho gaya hai Delhi aake. You know amma bohot roi thi but mein phir bhi aa gayi. I know agar tum wahan hote na,toh mujhe bilkul jaane nahi dete but ab jab tum hi nahi ho toh...khair chodo baaki baatein mein raat ko karoongi,abhi main late ho rahi hoon. Bye and I missed you as always" she kissed his photo and rushed towards washroom for getting ready

5 years are passed now from that incident. Ishita now completed her MBBS degree and moved Delhi in AIMS hospital for her specialisation in cardio. Her amma was not allowing her to go in another city but unknowingly her heart was saying her again and again to go Delhi. She hurriedly completed her breakfast and rushed to hospital 

As soon as shecame out from building she smiled seeing little downpour of rain. Black clubs partially covered sky which suddenly made her hectic morning tempting. She smiled widely feeling sudden rush of excitement in her veins and recalled how she and Raman used to play in rains. 

One or another you find reasons to come in my memories

"Mosam ki pehli baarish. Har baar pray karti hoon ki kaash mosam ki pehli baarish mein tumhaare saath bheeg sakun but...aaj bhi mein yahi pray karoongi Raman." she  unlocked her car and drove towards hospital.

Meanwhile at Delhi airport the group of 15 members was anxiously waiting for their new CEO of PSR groups of companies. There faces were filled with mixed emotions while hands were sweating due to nervousness. As soon as the announcement done, the awaited person came out from airport carrying his bags which made the rest of members gawk.

He was perfectly dressed in well fitted three piece business suit while his eyes were covered with expensive shades. He smiled seeing PSR group and greeted them politely.

"Welcome to India bhai"

"Thanks Mihir" he hugged his friend cum business associate and made his way towards his car.

"Finally you came back after complete two years. How was US Raman?"

Mihir was continuously asking about his US visit but he was busy in admiring the beauty of nature. The rain was looking more beautiful and soulful today. he was unaware from her presence but his heart can feel her, a different kind of happiness he was feeling today. mihir finally shook him and asked,"bhai, itna smile kyon kar rahe ho? Sab kuch theek hai na?"