Heartbeat ✖ II

Katsuki hated how often he found himself watching Izuku. It wasn't really a planned thing, his eyes just sort of gravitated to the nervous boy. They raked over his face, caught every little change in his expressions, and then (without permission) they went lower. They focused on Izuku's jawline, his lower neck, the muscle that was hidden behind whatever shirt he was wearing, and even further. Katsuki was lucky that Izuku never seemed to notice his intruding stare and if he did, he didn't return it or ever try to bring the situation up in private.

"What'd Midoriya do this time, Bakugou?" Eijiro asked, smirking slyly. He slung a single arm over his friend's shoulder and followed his red gaze to Izuku (who was blushing at something Ochako teased him about). Katsuki immediately snapped out of his thoughts and shoved Eijiro away.

"Shut the fuck up, fucking Shitty-Hair!" Katsuki snarled defensively. He turned his attention back to his abandoned lunch--a collection of spicy meat, rice, and vegetables--and began to aggressively shovel it all into his mouth. Denki, who had been watching the entire exchange, yelled something inaudible and began laughing. Everybody else followed except Katsuki. He was too busy trying to shove down the rising heat at his cheeks. That, and rid his mind of its newest defiling thought.