Chapter Two

[- Levi POV-]

"Fuck you!" I yelled loudly.

God, I fucking hate alarm clocks. I sat up from my bed and groaned, I have never been, and never will be, a morning person. I really want to shove whoever came up with mornings into a black hole sometimes, anyways-.

I stood up from my bed and stretched out my aching limbs. Still in my boxers, I treked downstairs to the kitchen to retrieve a cup of tea. Reaching up to grab my favourite cup by the handle, I turned around and looked for my tea kettle.

Instead, however, I was met with a pair of brown eyes and nearly screamed. My cup slipped since I was loosely gripping it by the handle to begin with, and shattered on the floor.

"GODDAMMIT FOUREYES IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN A TOASTER!" I raged  pissed off.

A while back, I gave her my house key in case of emergency, in which she's only used twice. Once, when her boyfriend locked her out, and the second time, when her house was suffering a gas leak.

Quick to notice her red puffy eyes, I calmed down nearly instantly.

"What happened?" I asked her, worried. A tear slipped down her cheek as she managed to choke out a barely coherent sentence.

"Moblit- he cheated o-on me and w-when I called him o-out on it, he up a-and left the next d-day." She sobbed out.

This was hardly a shock to me, since Hanji's boyfriend had always, and will always be a complete dick, but it still enraged anger in me. I supressed the anger I was feeling and stepped towards Hanji and wrapped my arms around her, engulfing in a welcoming embrace.

She sobbed and clutched at my back while I rubbed circles on her back soothingly.

"I know, I know." I muttered to her caring-ly. Whether or not I'd like to admit it, Hanji was like a little sister to me. On the exterior I might be an asshole, and on the inside I might still be an asshole, but Hanji was one of the few people who dug deeper and found the caring side of me.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE REVISED

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:
DUE TO WATTPAD BEING A DICK TO ME AND MY PASSWORD, I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.

I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY, DON'T WORRY.

Follow my new account, @Loving_heichou

I'll need some time to sort this out, but I'll hopefully have updates by this weekend, sorry.