Chapter 2

Emily's P.O.V

George Shelley?! George. Fucking. Shelley. Your kidding me right?! I can't tutor him! He doesn't even know i exist! How am I even supposed to tell him? I can't just walk up to him and be like 'Hey George remember me? That girl you sit by in English who you've never so much as looked at? Yea I'm gona tutor you for a while so let's go to my house or something'. Yea, cause that's subtle Emily. Gosh I'm freaking out!!

"Emily? Emily is that alright?", the teacher said whilst shaking my arm.

I shook my head. "What?".

"Are you okay with tutoring him?", she asked.

"Ermmm, uh.....", i started.

I was debating in my head wether this was a good idea or not, and then this hit me. When will i ever get the chance to spend time with the hottest boy in school? I mean, he will finally notice me!!! I know its only tutoring him, but at least he will talk to me!!!

"Emily, Emily?!", the teacher said.

"Yes! yes I'll do it!", i squealed and ran out the room.

When i got out, Diana was standing by the lockers on her phone.

"Diana!", i yelled over the noise of the crowd.

"Em!", she yelled back.

I pushed through everyone and when i reached her, i pulled her into the girls washroom.

"Woah em what was that for?", she asked giggling a little.

"OMG guess who just told me someone has to tutor George Shelley?!", i whispered.

"Oh my gosh who?!", she replied.

"Mrs Summers", i said.

"Yea, but who is tutoring him?", She asked.

"Oh you know... It's just...ME!!!!!", I squealed.

"OMG!!!!!! AHHHHH!", She screamed and hugged me before we held hands and jumped up and down squealing to each other.

"Wait how are you going to tell him Emmy?", she asked when we stopped freaking out.

"Oh.... oh my god Diana what am i gona do?!", i asked, freaking out inside as we walked out the bathroom to go to our next class.

"I don't know but you better tell him soon becau-", she was cut off when someone pushed me to the side of the hallway, making me hit my head against the lockers.

"Ow! Watch where you're going!", i said rubbing the back of my head.

I looked up expecting to see someone like Rebecca black or something ( the school slut, most popular girl in school, did i mention my worst enemy?) but instead i saw none other than George Shelley's perfect face staring down at me.

My anger quickly turned into butterflies, and fear.

"Listen, i heard that you're gona tutor me", he said. I could see hatred in his eyes.

I gulped. "Um y-yeah that's m-me".

He looked around before leaning his hand against the locker and putting his mouth near my ear.

"Meet me at the coffee shop on mulling street at 4 o clock sharp. DON'T be late", he whispered, then walked away, joining his group of friends down the hall.

Holy. Shit.

<><><><><>

Hey guys sorry its short but i didn't know what else to write so yea comment and vote and share!! Thanks!!

.