Chapter 4

George's P.O.V

I was now in the house of a complete stranger, who now has to sit and teach me shit for who knows how long. Why the hell did i even agree to be tutored?! This was probably a huge mistake.

Emily's P.O.V

"I'm home mum!", i yelled, looking around for her when she came running to the front door and gave me a huge hug.

"Oh honey, where have you been? I missed you", she said and kissed my forehead.

"Ugh mum!!", i whined wiping my face and stomping my foot.

"What?!", she asked confused.

I widened my eyes and gestured to George with them.

"Oh okay", she said wriggling her eyebrows then walking over to George.

I was silently gagging.

"Hi I'm Mrs. Mason but you can call me Kathy", she smiled putting out her hand which George shook.

"George. George Shelley", he replied.

"Well would you look at the time we better be studying now", i said wanting my mum to leave.

"Well it's nice to meet you George, if you guys need anything I'll be in the kitchen", she smiled and walked off.

"Sorry about her, it's just i don't really have any friends, well you know besides Diana but you probably don't know who she is, yea she's by best friend so yea my mum just got excited and all and- I'm ranting aren't i? Sorry I'll stop", i said and walked up the stairs, George following me.

When we got to my room, i went to my bed and sat down.

"Well this is it", i said.

He just nodded and sat down at my desk. He started rummaging through things, i mean i didn't really care till he got hold of my diary.

"Emily's diary huh?", he said and opened it. My breathing got quicker.

"Dear diary, today was the first day of high school. I was petrified. There's this really hot boy here though. Gosh he is like an angel-", i ran over and snatched the book from his hands, cutting him off.

"I think that's enough", i said and put the book under my pillow.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked, which caused my heart to stop for a moment.

"Umm well let's start ok?", i quickly said and pulled out my text book opening it to page 117.

"What is all this stuff?", he said looking through all my photos and scrap booking stuff.

"Do you even know how to do this?", I asked him getting a bit frustrated at the level of attention he was giving me.

"What shit?", he asked.

"Work?", i said with a 'duh' face.

"Of course i do, i wouldn't be in school if i didn't", he replied giving me a 'bitch are you dumb or nah?' look.

"Well okay then lets study", i said and we began. Let the two hours of torture begin...

*2hours later*

"Well I'll see you later, my house tomorrow?", i said to George as he walked out the door.

"Whatever", he said and walked off.

You know, as much as i like his looks and all, he's a real bitch.

I closed the door behind it and leaned against it. How am I gona be able to help him with anything? He hardly pays any attention!!

"Did you have fun sweetie?", my mom asked, startling me.

"Uh yea, sure", i said, with really no meaning whatsoever.

"Are you sure? You seem doubtful", she said putting her hand on my shoulder and trying to look in my eyes.

"Yea mom I'm sure. I'm just, um, I'm just going to go take a shower", i said and ran up the stairs to the washroom.

When i got in, i stripped, turned the water on, and jumped in letting the warm water hit my back. Maybe tutoring George was a bad idea...

.