0032 - Jealousy

The blonde run into his husband. He hug Semi from the back who was currently talking to Tendou, Semi held the pale arms around his abdomen.

   "Thank you really Tendou-san, please take care on your way home." Semi bowed his head and the red head finally left.

   Semi face his husband. "How do you feel?" He asked before placing his arms around his husband.

   "Happy? I mean we just got married." Sarcastic was on his blood.

   Semi chuckled and kissed him. "Oikawa told me about the bite marks, i hate it." He pouted.

   "That happened because of a game, no feelings attached? Gosh Eita he is with Sugawara." The blonde rolled his eyes.

   The ash blonde head hugged Tsukishima and leaned on his ears. "I already want to see whats under your clothes."

   Tsukishima's nails dig into his clothes and reached semi's skin, making him groan in pain. "Oh God not here please." He chuckled.

   "I love you" the blonde mumbled.

   Semi pulled out and pecked his lips. "I love you more." He smiled. "Go wait on the car, i'll just talk to father." He smiled before leaving.

   The blonde asked Kiyoko to be the one to collect all his things and take it back to Tokyo. He walk and stayed inside Semi's car, he grab his phone and check his social media account.

   'Wedding of the century'

   'Japanese international model finally married'

   'Actor oikawa tooru was confirmed gay after proposing to his boyfriend'

   The blonde scoffed. "Is this supposed to be good thing? Sounds not." He mumbled as he kept on scrolling.

   Finally, after some minute his husband finally came. "Sorry for the long wait." Semi said as he closed the door. Tsukishima just stared at him. "Can't wait for another three hours?" He raised his brow.

   "Not really, i'm already satisfied just being with you." The blonde smiled as he locked his hands with Semi's.

   "We better hurry." Semi said as he started the engine.

   The sun was already showing and the couple just got on their old unit. "You should get some sleep." The blonde said as he removed his coat and tossing it on the bed.

   "Isn't this supposed to be our honeymoon?" Semi frowned as he followed the blonde with his eyes.
   Tsukishima now removed his turtleneck shirt, making his purple and red love marks visible. Semi gritted his teeth, but kept calm. "Oikawa did all of that?" He asked trying not to sound mad.

   The blonde sighed. "Is it that worse?" He asked as he tried to check his back.

   "I want to be angry, i don't want people to touch you like that." The ash blonde head was calm.

   "Are you jealous?" He scoffed before sitting on the bed.

   Semi stand in front of him, he removed his top and gave the blonde an angry look. "I am your husband, of course i am." Tsukishima swallowed a lump, Semi was making him nervous.

   "But that happened before the wedding." Tsukishima looked up to him.

   "That's why i'm trying not to be mad." Semi bit his lower lip. He sighed before opening his pants and lowering it. Tsukishima gave him a confused look. "Suck it." he commanded.
   The blonde did what he said. It was big and hard, tears kept escaping from his eyes. Finally, the liquid gushed through his throat and some dripped from his mouth, he swallowed everything. Semi gently pulled away Tsukishima's hair and he lowered his head, leaning for a kiss. "I love you Kei." He said between their kisses. Semi pulled away and gently pushed the blonde on the bed.

   The blonde was obviously scared. "Aren't you tired?" He asked as he watch the man above him.
   Semi didn't answered. He removed Tsukishima's pants, he stopped him. "Can we do it tomorrow? I-i-m not really in the mood." He lied. The older man was stronger so he manage to pull the pants away, Tsukishima was now naked. "Please Eita" he pleaded, tears are about to gush out from his eyes.
   Semi growl before kissing the blonde, his hands roamed around and a finger slid inside Tsukishima's hole, he squealed in pain. Tsukishima pulled away and push Semi away. "What's wrong with you?" He cried.

   Semi was surprised, he was now back to his senses. "Sorry" He mumbled before pulled away.

   "I get that you're angry, but Eita we just got married. And if you wanted a sex, could you please be more gentle? My body was really not feeling well." The blonde was pissed, and Semi felt like shit.

   "Yeah, sorry." He mumbled.

   The blonde felt guilty, his husband does not deserve this kind of treatment. He opened his arms for a hug. "Come here." He was shy.

   Semi smiled as he dive into a hug. "I'm really sorry" He pouted on Tsukishima's chest.

   "It's fine, just take a rest." The blonde kissed Semi's top head.

   Tsukishima was cuddled on the sleeping man, he was really tired but his conscience was hunting him. He pulled away from the cuddle and went to the bathroom, he washed his face and wore his glasses. He went to the kitchen and ate some chocolate cake with strawberry toppings, he noticed it was ten in the morning already. He took a quick shower before dressing up, he went to the hospital. He found Asahi on their office.

   "Tsukishima-san?" The older man was surprised. "Aren't you supposed on a leave?" He asked.

   "Yeah, Semi-san was too tired to do anything." The blonde answered as he dropped his bag on his table. "Is there any work Asahi-san?" He asked.

   "Paper works." The older man sighed. "Kuroo-san who turned out to be the NBI investigatory leader would be out again, so he's asking me to finish some documents."

   Leaving? Where would he go? He thought for a minute. "Can i help you? Got nothing really to do." The blonde said.

   "Sure Tsukishima-san." The brunette said as he handed the blonde several folders.

   "Nice." The blonde mumbled as he opened his laptop.

   The thought of kuroo and semi was now out of his head, the only thing on his mind was his work.