0040 - Extended honeymoon

The blonde woke up early, beside him was his husband who was soundly sleeping. He chuckled and took a photo of his drooling mouth.
   His practice would start after lunch, he still got a half day to relax. But it turns out to be a half day full of romance.

   "I'm sticking it in." Semi said as he glance at the nodding blonde.

   His long and big fingers inserted his hole, the blonde cried. The fingers got deeper and a lot of white fluid came out. "Oh God." He breathed as Semi cleaned his dripping arse hole.

   "It's almost done." Semi said as he pushed his fingers deeper, making the blonde yell in pain.

   "Please, i'm wanting your cock again." The blonde cried as he look back and Semi staring at his hole. "Please semi." He whined.

   Semi was in a mental shock, his dick was growing again. "Can i fuck you one last time?" He asked.

   Tsukishima sighed and stretched his arm on the bed, putting all of his weight to it. "Just please be faster, i really need to go soon." He said as he squinted his eyes.

   Lucky blonde he got on his practice on time, May j lee was with a new female, who looks surprisingly male.

   "Tsukishima, this is Choi Hyo Jin, the one who will choreograph your final performance." Mayji introduced.

   "Hello my name is Choi Hyo Jin, but please call me Hyo jin." The blonde understand and just nodded.

   "Hyo Jin he only knew a little Korean so speak English when teaching him, okay?" Mayji told Hyo Jin in korean, the female with boy cut hair only nodded.

   "So, should we start now?" Her English was better than Mayji.

   Hyo Jin was strict but fun to be with, his steps are a lot harder that Mayji, but he like his choreo than the other.

   "I really like you Tsukishima." She said as she smiled widely.

   "Ah thanks." The blonde only nodded.

   "I was glad you learn so fast, practicing it all together would not be so hard." she said before drinking water from his tumbler. "But i'm worried you got a very low stamina." She added.

   "A lot of people say." The blonde mumbled.

   "But there are still many ways to improve your stamina, so do not worry we still got so many many days." Her English grammar was struggling, the blonde was refraining himself to laugh.

   "Thanks." He bowed his head slightly.

   "Let us call this a day and see you tomorrow?" She said as she pack her things.

   "Yeah, see you tomorrow." The blonde forced a smile.

   The blonde was now left alone in the room, he pack his things and soon left. While in the hallways he noticed a bleached long hair swaying around, he peeked at the glass doors and saw kenma dancing with girls. The dancing stopped and the bleached man noticed the staring blonde. Kenma run into the doors and let Tsukishima to come in.

   "This is Tsukishima Kei, one of the guest from Japan. And we will be performing together at the ceremony." Kenma said to the girls.

   The obviously young girls bowed and giggled.

   "Ah hyung he looks cute! How old is he?"  The girl with pony tail asked.

   Kenma chuckled. "He is twenty-six already, and he just got married." The girls gave Kenma a disappointed look.

   "Why did you mention that i'm married?" The blonde raised a brow.

   "They think you look cute." The bleached blonde smirked. "Should i say you're gay also?" He raised a brow.

   "Are gay even legal here in korea?" Tsukishima almost mumbled.

   "Do i look like illegal to you?" Kenma narrowed his eyes.

   "Kenma the last time you got a boyfriend was when Shouyo was still in high school." The blonde gave Kenma a -don't lie to me- look.

   "Okay fine, that's clearly a no." The smaller man said as rolled his eyes. "Girls you may go now, go home and rest okay? Eat well and sleep ." He added as he pat one of their heads.

   "Thank you for today Kenma hyung." They bowed their heads before leaving the room.

   "You sound like their mother." Tsukishima smiled at the glaring small man.

   "I heard you'll walk on the seoul fashion week, true?" He asked as he went on his things.

   "Yeah, it's been awhile since i did a runway." The blonde answered as he fixed the strap of his bag.

   "Wow, you really sound like a professional model." Kenma said as he walk back to his tall friend. "The night was still young, want to drop by my place?"

   The blonde just nodded.

   The place was also near the JYP building, it is also a condominium. His room was big, big for one person to stay in. It was also neat and simple.

   "You living alone?" The blonde asked as he scan the whole room.

   "Nah, i've been living with Kunimi but he is in a world tour right now." Kenma answered as he opened the bedroom doors. "I have a clothes that can fit you, change for awhile." He said as he nudge his head.

   The blonde followed the small man on the bedroom. It was not so big and have a single bed with polished wooden cabinets attached to the walls. He thought, how could kenma have a big shirt that could fit him, maybe it's a gift, or maybe Kenma just really love to wear over sized clothes. The bleached blonde tossed a black shirt with a face of a cat, his face was unreadable.

   "Kuroo left that when he stayed here while competing at the pageant." Kenma said still poker faced.

   "Okay?" His blonde brows furrowed.

   He removed his white shirt and tossed it to the ground. Kenma noticed how pale and thin the blonde is. "You got a really thin waist, you working out?" He asked.

   "Not really, maybe the volleyball training did that." Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders.

   "You know what? I would be mistaken you for a girl if you are not that tall." Kenma said as he wore a simple blue v-neck shirt and green pyjamas.

   "Just look at the width of my shoulders, does a woman have this features?" The blonde said as he wore kuroo's shirt.

   Kenma nodded. "Also compare to Semi, Kuroo or even Bokuto, you are a petite."

   Tsukishima sighed. "Why are we even talking about them." He mumbled.