0070 - Almost a family

Tsukishima Kei was an old model, that doesn't change that he was still famous. To have a quiet and peaceful life, he would always wear caps and face mask to hide his identity. So today, he wear the same black cap, black face mask and his white jacket, while Kuroo wore a black one. Akira just wore her favorite red dress with green straps.

   "So where do you want to go?" He ask his niece, and she pulled him in a toy store.

   Akira has an obsession with cute and mythical toys, so she would always pay a visit whenever she had time. "I really wanted this toy, can you buy me please?" Her eyes turned into puppy eyes as she pointed the gigantic white unicorn with colorful hair and tail.

   Tsukishima sighed. "Go ahead." He said as he walk straight to the counter and gave his card to pay the toy.

   The cashier gladly accepted it and wrapped the toy already. Akira hugged him tightly. "Thank you uncle." She sweetly said.

   "Still have something in mind?" Kuroo asked as they went out of the store.

   Akira thought of everything she can thought of. "I had this book in mind, can we check if there was an available copy at the bookstore?" She giggled.

   "Buy it if they had, i'll pay." Kuroo winked at her, and she skipped along the way to the bookstore.

   The blonde just smirked to the man beside him.

   Kuroo placed an arm to Tsukishima's waist and pulled him closer. "I just want them to know that you are mine." He whispered.

   Tsukishima chuckled. "They didn't even know who you are." He crossed her arms then they followed Akira inside the bookstore.

   The young lady was scanning every space in every shelf, and she succeeded in finding the treasure. He run to his uncles and saw Kuroo's arm behind his uncle kei, but she was too innocent to know such things. "Here." She gave Kuroo the book and they all walk together to the cashier to pay the novel. Akira got the book and retrieve her huge unicorn in the baggage counter.

   "Let me help you." Kuroo said as he carried the huge toy in his arms.

   "I think you should put that in the car already, we'll wait you at the cafe in the sky garden area." Tsukishima suggested.

   "No problem." Kuroo said before leaving them.

   Akira held his uncle's hand and they went to the sky garden to order their drinks, and waited for kuroo to come back. After some time, he already sit beside the blonde man. "Order anything you want." Tsukishima said as he gave him his card.

   Kuroo grinned. "You think so low of me." He said as he showed the blonde a black card.

   Tsukishima can only shake his head and smile.

   The two older man removed their mask for them to take their drinks, and a fan spotted them. "Hey, are you Mr. Kuroo that won the first Mr. universe in Korea?" A young woman approached.

   Kuroo nodded nervously. "Yeah." Tsukishima was surprised that his companion was still known to this generation.

   The woman take a photo with him and greeted the young lady in front of Kuroo. "That's my niece and this is my cousin." He introduced to Tsukishima Kei and Tsukishima Akira.

   "Thank you, again." She said before leaving them.

   "Wow, didn't expect that." Kuroo chuckled.

   Akira smiled. "I'm so lucky to have an famous uncles like you." She beamed.

   After finishing their small snack, Akira insisted to play in the nearby skating rink alone. From their sit, they could see Akira skating so they already stayed where they are. Kei was left with Kuroo, and Kuroo didn't let this chance to get away. He place an arm around him and pulled him closer, they look like a real couple.

   "How i wish we could stay like this forever." Kuroo mumbled.

   "Coffee turns you into a drama king, i shall now prevent you from consuming that." The blonde said as he continued to read his book.

   Kuroo whined. "But i love coffee."

   "More than me?" Tsukishima said with his eyes still glued to his book.

   "I love you more than anything, Kei." His voice sent shivers to the blonde's body.

   The blonde faced his lover with his stoic face. "Really, Tetsurou?" He rolled his eyes before continuing to read.

   Kuroo chuckled. "How did you even got my first name? I never told you that." He said in defeat.

   "What do you mean? It was you who told me that idiot." The blonde focused on his book.

   "W-what?" Kuroo asked in disbelief. "I swear Kei, i never told you my first name." he insisted.

   Tsukishima slammed his book shut and annoyingly faced Kuroo. "You told me that when you ask me to-" The blonde's eyes widened as he realized something.

   Kuroo was surprised. "Hey." he called. "Are you okay?" He worriedly ask.

   Tsukishima blinked repeatedly. "No..." He mumbled to himself and place a hand on his head. "What the...?" He kept on talking to his self.

   "Hey Kei, please tell me you are okay." Kuroo held the blonde's cold hands, and they look into each other's eyes. "Tell me where it hurts." Kuroo said.

   Tears rolled down from Tsukishima's eyes. "I remembered something from my past, my memory was coming back." He shakily answered.

A/N: 

Follow me @KShinoSetsuna on twitter for more updates... Have a lot of questions for you guys. Thanks <3

10 more chapters left and we are done!!!