The angery tsundere sock man

'Finaly. finaly im out of that stupid class' you think as you just escaped prison/chorus class. 'Next is english, not that bad' so for your third block class you head to english.

You read the board. One single word, that tells you you are going to most likely kys in the next few days. "Shakespear."

'Well i sure want to die : )' you think, as you imagine some edgy furry vent thing about shakespear. Your thoughts are interupted as a handsome tall guy walks into class.

"Owo guys we have a new student today!!!1! His name is sock-eye. I hope im pronounceing that correct." Sakai didnt correct him bc he was a quiet peice of shot as well.

"Well theres only one spot left, next to (your name)" your teacher says pointed at the empty seat bext to you.

The sock man sits next to you. You focus re at your desk blushing strying not to look at him.

*839(829;9239 years of shakespear later* "wake up (your name)! Wake up sakai!" You boink open your eyes sleepily as you see your teachefs waking you and your husbando sakai.

"What are we doing?" You sleepily ask sakiai. "Idk. Probably dying" he says looking at the word shakespear then putting his head down on his desk once morw

"Now guys omce you translate shakespear language into actual english you must act out the scenes!!!1" your teacher announces. 'Oh boy acting, i sure am great at that. Its not like im an emotionless peiece of shit who cant talk and no one will wanna be in a group with who should fucking kill hemsleves and st aaajdoalbeksks.' You think. Then your eyes look at sakai agIANG

(Wow this paragraph is long hh)

"H-hey wann a be partners-" realizing that souncdd gay you say "i mean in a group i mean- dont take that the wrong way. Heh." You add awkwardly. Wow. Yay. Socialiszation. Your favoriete.

You are kind of sweating and bervous as gou wait for his response. He doesnt respond. "Um..its ok if you dont want to i gues..." You say. He still doesnt respond.

" 'KDJSOFJSKDS SENPAI HATES ME AAAAAA' you think. MThen you realize he was just asleep again.

You go to put your hand on his shoulder to wake him up. Before you shake him awake tho you keepy ur hand there for some reason 'owowowo he is muscular and stufffffff' then without thinking you steoke hos hair for some reason.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he immediately wakes you up and slaps you in the face. "Ow.." You put your hand to were he slaped you. It stung and was probably all red n stuff. You turned away woth tears in ye eys.

'Whwhywhywhy did i fucking do that.' You thought as you proceded to die inside. 'But hes so stronggg' you thought admiring him. You put your head down and fantasize about the sock guy instead of shakespear because yes. owo