the edgy furry vents

"gASP nU im gon get captured by the shitty principle and die!" you screem as your fataass falls through the celing and into another classrom, 'its all over' waAIT. asomene soejk some one grabs your hand before you can fall "huh?"

you look up and see the sock man. his hair is all flowy and hot n stuff and his eyes are red/blue/idk and edgy. makes sense cuz your in the vents, aka the edgy furry memes

he somehow magnagez to pull up your fatass. you thank him for saving you but he looks annmyed. "next time, maybe could you liek not be fat and fall thrugh the celing??" he sais annoyed. 'hes just being an angery tsundere meanie beanie' you think

"lets go before they find us" he says as you follow him thru the ventilation system. you guys crawl thru it for some reason. now u wonder y sakai is even in the fucking vents in the first place. "hey sakai y are u even in the fucking vents in the first place?"

"uhh deus ex machina" he says making compleete sense. "also like every other shitty yaoi thing they do this shit . like that shitty anime sekai ichi hatsukoi that was horrible thats and tghats what made me hate yaoi and knoe i like yuri cuz its better"

u walk straight into a wall. yay.

Anyways you guys crawl throo tge vents n stuff but dEN u heer footsteps behind u!!!!!1!!

You guys turn a corner and its a ded end! Oh nu!!

You guys cuddle up near eachother. "Its a ded end! Oh nu!" Sakai sais. "Wat do we du now!!!"

Then you see a fur suited man crawling towards u!! 'Omg wer gon die!!11' u think. Den he takes off his fursuite and reveals that hes really....BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!!!1!1!

"Hi bill nye the science guy" u say. But den!!! Bill nye tge science guy takes of his suit and receals hes really....DONALD TRUMP!!1!1

"Ew." Sock eye saiyds.

But den...he takes of his suite and revels hes really....A LIBRABRABRYIANN!!1!1!1 DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!

"Gasp" u gasp.
"Gasp as well" saiaki gasps as well.

2 b continooed!!1!!1