Stalking sock man

The bell rings and wakes u up. 'Yay class is over.' You open your eyes to see the room is empty. 'What time is it?' You look at the clock. Or where the clock used to be. 'Goddamit mr brennan why did you get rid of the clock' of course no one woke you up, bc no one fucking notices you exist.

You take out your phone only to realize its dead from playing too much osu in chorus. 'Well shit.'

You get up and leave the classroom. 'It cant be thaaaat late right?' You think. "Maybe i could just walk out of school and catch the bus." You run towards teh school entrance and pull open the doors. The bus lot is empty.

"Oh well thats just great." You say grabbing the door handle to go back in until it you realize its loc go you were locked out. "Well rest in peace me." You say. "Whatever i could always use the extra sleep." You say curling up into a ball in tbe middle lf the sidewalk. It was friday, so you would have to sleep theoughj the weekend probably. Or just walk home but tour too lazy and dont know how.

You wake up woth to someone shaking you. "Wha-" you open your eyes to see him. Your hasbando senapi sock. Hes touChing you. (Not in that way)

"What are you doing outside. Nature is gross." He says. You get up. "Well i was locked out so i had no choice!" You say. Sakai opens the door with ease.

"You have to push the door, not pull it dumbass"

"Ohhhhh" u say stupidly cas ur stoopid.

"Y r u here anyways" sakai askss

"Uhhhh i fell asleep" u say. "Wait ehy widing didngb bi your wak sj p?" You ask kinda annoyed.

"I was also alsspe cause shakespear"

Mak perfec senose

"Ok well im going home bye" the sock man says as he walks away.

"waIT taKe me wiTh yoU" uou shout cuz u dont know where ur home os for some reaspn. He doesnt responds so you secertyl follow him home.

His hose is good. Now u now where it is and it neer urs. Yay.