Again

Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries

to get there." ― J.R Ward

He holds her wrist and dragged just little away, and both walked towards car. Once reached he repaired engine which he has some knowledge about it. They started their journey unaware of its their new phase of life. It's all started with small introduction of both but she was not ready to open up her personal to some stranger but he quite opposite shared his bio data .

While them continue talking but slight change all talk start with him and end with him just some small words are coming out from her. He is friendly nature, she was not ready to lose herself to his charm. So she maintain distance from him. Place arrived for him. They bid goodbye with small hand shake both felt bad, but she was happy little bit because she doesn't need anyone in her life to fulfill her loneliness. She was happy being alone in her whole life. She ignored her feelings towards him, but he felt happiness when he was with her.

Days started to move he was busy with his work for which he came from London and she also in her routine work. Again, Fate played his cards.

It's fine Saturday, she has habit of having morning coffee at her favorite nearby cafe.

She sat down at cushion made of soft sponge and started to have her coffee. She felt some vibration under her butt. It may some object lost by previous customer, she thought.

To her surprise, Its same smart iPhone which she seen with him, but why only he can have this rich phone not others her mind mocked at her. She watched around if anyone were searching it, her vision was clear. All are busy in their own work. Then whose phone, she thought.

Its first time she is touching some rich make over mobile. She was not rich or born with silver spoon, she is well mannered girl though she brought up was not definable. She ignored to use the phone and decided to return when she got any call to rich phone.

After some hours, she was busy in chopping the carrot for much.

Then it rang.

She was startled hearing new tone ringing madly, but music was classic cum rap tone.

She ran into her bedroom, grasping the rich phone which is ringing and vibrating madly.

DANY work, it read.

Answer it or leave it, what she going to tell or how to start, she thought.

She picked up, "hello "her voice sounds innocent.

"who is this" male voice demanded angry from across line.

"I don't know, and its depends on who you are" she said with attitude and smirk on her face.

"yeah you I'm the owner of the phone, you cheap stolen it "he said as angry he can.

"What "she exclaimed.

"Bullshit" he exclaimed.

"mind your tongue Mr., you blo*dy rascal, what you said I stolen, who need your f**king phone "she said with same angry as she can.

"Then why you still holding it, give it back, it has lot of important contacts and files, so please tell where I should collect it "he said pleading tone.

She smiled with smirk and "oh is it so,ok fine come and collect at CITY CENTRE mall ..will be at landmark store, sharp at 6 and if you delay one second, you will lose it Mr. Angry ..just mind it and please learn some mannerisms "she cut the call not excepted to hear any reply.

Her plan was different because she not ready to give rich phone so soon to MR. angry. Let him learn manners how to talk to girls.

Its went 3 times, each time argument was went on. Finally, the day came.

Phone rang.

"hello" she said

"Yeah what's your problem, will you give my phone back or not, listen I can buy thousand phone like that, but what you holding is precious thing, my grandpa gifted me, he is no more,that phone is his remembrance, so please girl give back and if you need it. I will buy you new one "he completed in single breath like crying baby.

There was pin drop silence in both ends.

She was broken hearing his words. She can sense he has good family love and care towards him and he is lucky man, she thought.

She spoke up.

"Same place...,be sharp at 6, This time no prank or cheating man "she said with truthfulness

He was melted seeing her nature and way of reply each time. Its impressed him lot. He felt bad for using some abuse words and decided himself to meet her this time because last three times he had sent his body guard to collect his phone.

At landmark store, she was sharp and perfect in punctuality, as per dress code simple pink TShirt and denim. She felt someone hands on her shoulder. She turned and was shock.

"You "she said being shocked

"You, is it you...girl...steal...my m...mobile "he was blabbering in shock

***************************************************************************************

share your views