love Exist

Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone then coming back alone is what is difficult.

-Faraaz Kazi

Both didn't except they will meet each other. It's been one month after that incident.

She and he either both were happy at same extent to meet each other. they tried not to show up those happiness in their face. Atleast he has some formal welcome smile, but she gave fake smile because fear started to peck her soul. She doesn't want to fall in his charm which she already fallen deeply.

"Err..sorry yeah it's me...so it's your phone "she said

"yes its mind. So now I learnt manners How to talk to a girl" he said with mock

She smiled.

"oh k Even i also sorry for rude behavior...hope u know how is important to me....just in lost ..."before he complete

"hey I understand it completely. So, no worries from your side "she said calmly

"So ".he gave look

"So nothing,here is your phone and next time please careful with your things..keep safe bye" she said and tried to go away from him as soon.

"yeah sure..,. But why bye come I like to have coffee with you..our last meet was not so good..oops even this time also. So please come "he said and dragged her by wrist...

In sense of not allowing her run from him so soon...she felt bad as well happy. She is trying hard to control her this kind of weird feelings from her own world.

Both had coffee with simple talk, as he was friendly and jovial young businessman, who love to talk more and found of friends. He was clever to maintain a friendship with all. Both exchange mobile numbers. Finally, he dropped her at place.

she tried to avoid him because of her fear. He is not ready to leave her so easily and loved her company lot. Started to visit her place most often and planned to stay night as a reason she was alone.

He shared his secrets, outing with girls and parties. He completely told her about his lifestyle in London. His arrival to India was not for the deal to sign just to escape from parents who forcing him to get married soon. So he decided before getting into commitment Let enjoy bachelor life alone in his mother land. He had visited india when he was young, and he has no friends, but he got her as good friend.

As time passes their friendship got to grow stronger but still she felt to maintain distance from him. He loves to go night out parties, but she always denied from her side but after each parties night he will stay her place.

After two month, he started to stay entire day at her place. She can't stop herself to tell him "stop coming". Yet decided herself to be at certain distance from him. Begin a rich, very big business young man who like to live and enjoy normal life like others and liked her company well, loving and caring friend, which I need it in my life, she thought.

He noticed her how she had no friends, during his time staying with her. He never once saw her going out on dates. she has coworkers to whom she occasionally talks, but no one close beside him. But he knew there was something about her past which kept her not to believe love because whenever he used to take some love topic she avoided him by telling "Its bed time, I feel sleepy "or "love is for stupid peoples. He noticed her very well. Now who is very curious to know about her past. Perhaps it may be due to her parents past also, who were divorced, he didn't know her story because she still not shared it with anyone.