Night 1

I'm so good at updating IM GONNA CRY.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you have a fiancée?"

"I do."

For some reason, Jungkook knew the answer Taehyung was going to say.

Maybe it was because it had already been 3 years. Or maybe because he knew that it was impossible to love someone who suddenly disappeared. Jungkook didn't blame him.

"Jungkook, I can explain. She is my fiancée but I have a reason and-"

"Taehyung it's fine. It's been years and you have the right to marry whoever you want."

"No that's not what I want to say." Taehyung reached out.

"I don't want to hear what you want to say." Jungkook placed the photo back on the nightstand resisting his shaking hands.
"I just—need to be alone right now. Sorry." He said and walked out of the room whilst grabbing a jacket on the way.

"Jungkook please-"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He probably was just going through a normal phase of shock.

Or he was going through something he shouldn't have been going through.

Jungkook was seeing visions of Taehyung.
But it wasn't usual.

He was seeing himself beat up Taehyung with a bat, who lay unconscious on the ground as if he was dead. The older was bleeding from his head as Jungkook himself kept hitting him with rage and anger.

Jungkook was terrified with what he had seen.
Why was he seeing these things? Though it was just inside his head, it seemed so real and it frightened Jungkook. He turned his head away.
This has never happened before.

Pills. I need my pills.

He searched for his pocket in fear but realized that he had forgotten all of them at home. Jungkook really didn't know where he was and the sun had already fallen, which made things even worse. The nearest street light was 80 meters away.

What also made the situation worse was that his phone was left at home too. He felt like a fool for not thinking straight and leaving home with just a jacket, on a chilly autumn night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Yes, he left about 20 minutes ago. No, I don't know if he took his pills—I thought they were for his allergies? Does he have to take them?— Oh- Well, do you know where he might've gone? —No, but I want to find him. I can find him.—But I can't just stay at home, I'm worried and— Well...— Okay."

Taehyung hung up his phone call and stood in the kitchen.

After a minute of thinking, he quickly went to grab the apartment keys and his jacket.